Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Let's Avoid A Double Plane Crash In Relation To Myles Monroe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Avoid A Double Plane Crash In Relation To Myles Monroe. (1263 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Prominent Pastor Myles Monroe And Wife Killed In Plane Crash / Myles Monroe , Wife And Daughter DEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Avoid A Double Plane Crash In Relation To Myles Monroe. by musicwriter(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
I've been talking in this forum about satan on an onslaught to bring down many men of God in Nigeria and worldwide. I even made a song about it ''satan kingdom is fall'' a song to defeat satan and your enemies.

Just last night I got a revelation of a double plane crash involving men of God and I was to post it today. I came to Nairaland this morning and the first thing I saw was the death of Myles Monroe in a plane crash and this's a confirmation another plane will crash. I'm not talking about just another plane crash. Rather, I'm talking about another plane crash in relation to Myles Monroe. This relationship could be:-

1. Another plance crash involving a man of God happening next day after Myles Monroe's.
2. Another plane of the same type (make) crashing pretty soon.
3. Another plane going to or returning from Myles Monroe's funeral crashing.
4. Another plane with the same colour crashing.
5. Another popular man of God dying pretty soon by plane crash.

Not sure exactly how. But what I'm sure is another plane will crash in relation to Myles Monroe's.

Why am I saying this?. I want the second crash to be avoided by all means. Moreover, this's a continuation of my earlier post warning men of God of attacks. Earlier post warning pastors could be found at: https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son

What should you do?. Inform your pastors not to attend to Myles Monroe's funeral with their private jet. If they must go there, they should use public flight. Beter still, let them keep-off their private jets for the remainder of this year, let them do repair work on their plane cause one have serious unidentified fault as I speak. That's the only way to avoid a double disaster. Please do not take this as some sort of joke, I'll feel sad to see another plane crash before you take this post serious.

Do not waste time!. Get in touch with your pastors now, Please!

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Married With Children? Shocking New Book States / Giving To God Or Praying To God, Or Both, Which Is More Acceptable To God? / If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.