Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,940 members, 7,848,786 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. (1176 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University / No More Canadian Citizenship @ Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hi Nairalanders all over the world, I would like you to help me out with this urgent need. I have an interview at canadian Embassy here in Lagos next week and I have submitted every document but to my surprise I recieved a letter through Fedex saying I have to be there next week for an interview. That I should come along with my current and old passport, all original documents. So I am wondering where will I get anymore original document or current passport because everything has been submitted to them. So if anyone knows what they mean here should help me out. I am begging help your 9Ja son here. And if anyone can brief me with how the canadian interview looks like.
Re: Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by blueprint7(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
if you have submited all the original documents stay cool, that was a generic request. just make sure you have all the copies of the documents you submited initialy with yah and be composed. And pray to GOD.
Re: Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by tjadeba(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
hello eddward,
when did you submit your application?is it a student visa application or visiting?
please respond fast cos i made an application and havent heard anything.

Thanks
Re: Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
I submitted the application on 22 October and I got an interview letter on tuesday. I still need help with interview questions and it is tourism application. If anyone knows something about canadian interview should please help me out.
Re: Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by blueprint7(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
Are you going on a conference or just sighting. for you to be called for interview for visitor's visa in CHC you have ample chance.
If you are going on a conference, are going in a group, were you sponsored by any institution in nigeria, NGO or by your self. if you are just going for sighting, what are your ties in nigeria.before you will be called for interview in CHC the officer would have made a decision base on the documents you have submited. most of the time the interview are just a mere formality.
just dont complicate your answers, dont vonluteer answers, straight answer to the question. this will help you.
Re: Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2008
Thanks blueprint7, Na for sighting with me and my family. And I do have alot of ties and evidence that are unlimited to list which shows I will be back to Nigeria. But I am still searching for people that have had the experience at canadian embassy before. Just to put some light into this darkness for me, thats all I seek. I believe everything will come out success. [b][/b]
Re: Help With Canadian Interview Urgent. by OGUNS2002: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
blueprint7:

Are you going on a conference or just sighting. for you to be called for interview for visitor's visa in CHC you have ample chance.
If you are going on a conference, are going in a group, were you sponsored by any institution in nigeria, NGO or by your self. if you are just going for sighting, what are your ties in nigeria.before you will be called for interview in CHC the officer would have made a decision base on the documents you have submited. most of the time the interview are just a mere formality.
just don't complicate your answers, don't vonluteer answers, straight answer to the question. this will help you.
ditto!

(1) (Reply)

Help / Warning Travelers!!! Re: Egypt Air Humiliation Of A Nigerian! / Accommodation Needed In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.