Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? (2707 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Bigsteveg(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can u fart in the presence of your boyfriend, spouse, husband or girlfriend?

If your boyfriend, spouse, husband or girlfriend farts in your presence, how would you react?

Leggo

For me, I don't like it.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by suckerpunch: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
undecided
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by davdandam(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why won't I,she's the one that cooked the stuff troubling my belly na. ....she must hear am o grin besides when bored it's a good means of catching fun. ....just start a farting competition cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Priceless24(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bigsteveg: Can u fart in the presence of your boyfriend, spouse, husband or girlfriend?

If your boyfriend, spouse, husband or girlfriend farts in your presence, how would you react?

Leggo

For me, I don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Bigsteveg(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=Priceless24][/quote]

Nananana..am a guy, don't have a boyfriend!
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by suckerpunch: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thread gone wrong! grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mmffffhhhmmmm angry

Did anybody fart on this thread? grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
...lol...I cant oo...

Big girls dont poo...Big girls dont fart....

It is not sexy....It is not nice....

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Mbkite(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
I had a gal dat does it. I think I hate it!
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Janeify(f): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't think its cool as far as i can't fart in the presence of my elder brothers.whats sexy in inhaling exhausted gass...my reaction? To be continued

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Amhappy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why not. There is love in sharing lol.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
If you can't fart in his presence, then you need to sack him.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by edwife(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
So i will hold my fart,even those ones that come unannounced because of? undecided
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Eesha: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Y not. In fact its a competition at home grin grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes na
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2014
IfyAngela: Yes na
farting in publick since 1252
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: farting in publick since 1252
read the topic again
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2014
IfyAngela:
read the topic again
what's quizas though
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Wah happen to saying 'am sorry' afta contaminating ∂ air,or beta still excusing urslf afta ∂ act.if Ʊ ve a gurlfrnd/boyfrnd/fiance/fiancee/spouse n he/she hasn't farted infront of Ʊ, Ʊ berra leave him/her asap.if dey cud hide a thing lyk dis don't be suprised. @ oda fins dey hides frm Ʊ.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by HFOG(f): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
I can and I do. But he doesn't. He's so conscious and quickly excuses himself. May I learn from him oh.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by snazzylove: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2014
U need to see where me and hussy dey do the farting tin grin you go bow cheesy
But why shdnt I fart in his presence

Its so much fun for us oo. Infact if he annoys me I threaten him with fart grin grin
Na him go dey beg.

Pls if you can't fart in his/her presence then you guyz have not gotten there yet. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by sam4(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Iyen male die mehn. It wld b difficult o
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by prissyluv(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
I do fart in his presence,even if I want to excuse myself,he will ask me not to worry that I should fart.lol. And if the fart smells too much,he will be like'babe,have you gone to toilet today?'

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by sam4(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
prissyluv: I do fart in his presence,even if I want to excuse myself,he will ask me not to worry that I should fart.lol. And if the fart smells too much,he will be like'babe,have you gone to toilet today?'
Rubbish. lols
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just did. Third time today.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
If you can't then you can really keep secrets. coolOnce in a while name,I wan kill myself? grin
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
I learned to fart freely from my whitee boss. It is a measure of how free you r to be yourself in the presence of whoever.
When depressed, try farting freely n see the relief it brings.
Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh you have no idea grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detailed Accounts Of Cops Killing Blacks In The United States / Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.