Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! (645 Views)

'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! by backtowork: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCosczwvhyY&feature=share

DR. SIGN FIREMAN is presently being used of God to sweep United States of America with a big revival of the Holy Ghost and miracles! The miracles and the revival are so explosive that they are making the front page of Newspapers in America!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! by Chisil: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2014
backtowork:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCosczwvhyY&feature=share

DR. SIGN FIREMAN is presently being used of God to sweep United States of America with a big revival of the Holy Ghost and miracles! The miracles and the revival are so explosive that they are making the front page of Newspapers in America!

Wow! This cannot be a lie. Look at that old woman in the wheel chair how God used this man of God to make her walk again, halleluyah! And people are still calling him a fake?? Or is it because he is the only outstanding man of God now in miracles? Because I don't see any other church in the world that has a record of many out-standing miracles than him and people are still saying all kinds of things about him. May God have mercy ooo
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! by Boss13: 1:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Chisil:

Wow! This cannot be a lie. Look at that old woman in the wheel chair how God used this man of God to make her walk again, halleluyah! And people are still calling him a fake?? Or is it because he is the only outstanding man of God now in miracles? Because I don't see any other church in the world that has a record of many out-standing miracles than him and people are still saying all kinds of things about him. May God have mercy ooo

He is a fraud
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! by Chisil: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Boss13:

He is a fraud

I don't know why you called him a fraud but Its either you are blind or too old to notice that those miracles that you see are not stage-managed.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! by sirjohnson(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2014
That man

(1) (Reply)

11 Differences Between A Football Fan And A Church Member / Jesus Nt Son Bt Servant / Fr.mbaka-buhari's Victory_the Lord Has Spoken For Me[chimu Asara M Okwu_a]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.