Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need A Spiritual Insight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Spiritual Insight (461 Views)

Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Insight - Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Spiritual Insight by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Matt 19:24:

23. And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24."Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

we have many rich christains and men of God. Does this mean they may not enter heaven?

Anyone with an insight should help me out

(1) (Reply)

Islam Brothers&sisters:how Is Salah Preparation? / Interesting Church Names / Is It Right To Give Non Muslims Sallah Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.