Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! (7566 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by kreamidiva(f): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Apologies accepted,Next time don't throw grenades on mah nigga,
we are cool.
winkgrin

Thank u sir... cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by IAMBREEZY: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2014
kreamidiva:

Thank u sir... cheesy
you are welcome.. cool
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
pretty girl with a wack guy. undecided
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by cirmuell(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
kreamidiva:

Oya make una no vex o. I no just like the guy but it doesn't matter right? cool

Lol, well you have the right to your opinion. Gudmor'ng btw cool
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by cirmuell(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2014
kreamidiva: This girl is too old for this this perfect guy.

this is worse.
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2014
And I loved Christiana Milan so much growing up. Always wish I had the opportunity of meeting her. She would've possibly be mine. Lucky you, Carter.
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by hannesy(f): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
enoqueen: No be this guy talk recently say him get HIV.
I tire ooo
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Alleinad(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2014
I love the fact they are wearing the same shoes. its cute. Lil Wayne is deep and real and only few people are that way, that's why its easy for girls to fall for him.
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Rapsainot(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
kreamidiva: This girl is too old for this this perfect guy.

in Lil Wayne's voice "I know that I ain't fair, but I don't care, ama motherfucking cash multi millionaire"
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Rapsainot(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
rokiatu: pretty girl with a rich guy. undecided
fixed
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Rapsainot(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Alleinad: I love the fact they are wearing the same shoes. its cute. Lil Wayne is deep and real and only few people are that way, that's why its easy for girls to fall for him.
#fact

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by hensben(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Wizzy ma nigga
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by lusciouslex: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2014
In the voice of Lil wayne: She don't like 'em pretty niggas but dirty niggas... as in verse 1 of the track Tap Out. It is very obvious Lil Wayne has body odour, bad breathe and rashes. Money can buy love but should'nt it be equally used to fresh up like Trey songs, Neyo etc? A thug is a thug for life and not even a virtuous woman can change that. Lil Wayne Jr. will be so UGLY. The babe is no disgusting for attempting to carry a frog/lizard in her womb for 9months. Some fine girls sef, nawao!
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by alexis007(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
...lil wayne versus christana milan...it's more like a mother-son relationship.....so milan is weezy's new sugar-mummy?...i gerrit!
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by kreamidiva(f): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
cirmuell:
Lol, well you have the right to your opinion. Gudmor'ng btw cool

Good evening. Abi o..
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by kreamidiva(f): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
cirmuell: this is worse.

Lool... how so?
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Shadbay(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Damn.. This nicca must have a phobia for condoms cause he keeps having children after children illegitimately
This must be his what, sixth abi seventh child..
Re: Lil Wayne Impregnates Christina Milian..shocking Picture And News!! by Andyblaze: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram "Model" Posts Selfie Of What Her Butt Looked Like After Butt injection / Pics:Meet Billionaire Daughter,DJ Cuppy's Handsome Cousin,Prince Otedola / Pictures Of Damoche's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.