Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? (2475 Views)

/ Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
chindi: Chindi is d oldest Nlander..
...has been a nlander since 2009 without changin username..
...has been obedient to oga Seun nd d mods nd thats y Chindi hasn't been banned..
CHINDI till the end of NAIRALAND!!!

You are still learning. we started 2005 without a ban.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ilugunboy is the oldest nairalander, he will be 50 nextweek.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by meforyou1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

monkey shut up and stop quoting my handle, unless you want amadioha to use brick and rock breaking thunder of a 7 days rain to wipe away the amadi clan.
coward paper tiger.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Tomak1nt: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Ilugunboy is the oldest nairalander, he will be 50 nextweek.

How old is ur dad? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Tomak1nt: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
mstik aka customized13 ----I see you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by mstik(f): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed
wrong person undecided
Tomak1nt: mstik aka customized13 ----I see you grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by bandol(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
kunlex026 44yrs old today.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by ebankole1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Make i enter...
Wait o,what this thread about sef before i sabi what to say ooo...........?
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by GowonAbacha2: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Ilugunboy is the oldest nairalander, he will be 50 nextweek.
Who the fûck deleted that thread ?. The ïdiot even went ahead to ban me.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

How old is ur dad? grin grin
I have told you I have no time tonight, you no dey hear word. Oga break your head oooo.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Who the fûck deleted that thread ?. The ïdiot even went ahead to ban me.
man, I guess it was obynoscopy I saw him viewing before the thread was deleted.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Tomak1nt: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I have told you I have no time tonight, you no dey hear word. Oga break your head oooo.

but u get time to talk about Ilugunboy? right?

u go smell am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

but u get time to talk about Ilugunboy? right?

u go smell am grin grin
you aren't serious, is he not the oldest person I know here, did I mock him?
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt: mstik aka customized13 ----I see you grin grin grin
everybody na customized13 for your face, can you see how confused you are?
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Tomak1nt: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you aren't serious, is he not the oldest person I know here, did I mock him?

U just dey gentle and polite since u were busted - As e dey HOT grin grin grin grin grin

u will hear from me soon cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

U just dey gentle and polite since u were busted - As e dey HOT grin grin grin grin grin

u will hear from me soon cool
gentle and polite? Tomak1nt, you know me too well na, you know I don't give a sh1t about your @ss, I will give to you till you get tired.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by GowonAbacha2: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: man, I guess it was obynoscopy I saw him viewing before the thread was deleted.
May whatever he worships punish him wherever he is. Why wasn't the banega thread deleted too. He's such a jerk who knows next to nothing. So annoying. Why should he hide the truth ? And I told him and other moderators to remove the comments that jennylove7575 used to blackmail me on all the topics on my profile but they all turned deaf ears. It cost me nothing to create another thread. Nonsense. angry
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Tomak1nt: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
mstik no gree commot grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by chinazaekperem2: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
May whatever he worships punish him wherever he is. Why wasn't the banega thread deleted too. He's such a jerk who knows next to nothing. So annoying. Why should he hide the truth ? And I told him and other moderators to remove the comments that jennylove7575 used to blackmail me on all the topics on my profile but they all turned deaf ears. It cost me nothing to create another thread. Nonsense. angry
lolzz, she also added my moniker na but you know what? I don't even give a damn, nairaland is just to have fun, it doesn't reflect the real me.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by GowonAbacha2: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lolzz, she also added my moniker na but you know what? I don't even give a damn, nairaland is just to have fun, it doesn't reflect the real me.
Its a very annoying forum which is not bringing out the sweetness and uniqueness it suppose to have no thanks to people like obinoscopy who allow the ceremonial tag called 'moderator' to eat into their brains. This ought to be a very unique forum but its not getting its best at all. I've said it before, after the 2015 elections, I'm off this boring forum.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by patholaw: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
I reg 2008...but i had been a guest for like 1 or 2yrs b4.... Peepz like HonSule, pfiona (Not sure of their correct username) have been here like 4ever
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by olempe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
...has been obedient to oga Seun nd d mods nd thats y Chindi hasn't been banned..
I've been here since 2008.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by tomiobj(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit: me!
i am a grandmother!
. Yeah u gave birth when u wer 13. Your daughter gave birth when she was 12. And bam 25 yearold grand ma.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Its a very annoying forum which is not bringing out the sweetness and uniqueness it suppose to have no thanks to people like obinoscopy who allow the ceremonial tag called 'moderator' to eat into their brains. This ought to be a very unique forum but its not getting its best at all. I've said it before, after the 2015 elections, I'm off this boring forum.
What did I do? sad
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by rezzy: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014

Which Chindi. Check my profile
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by GowonAbacha2: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Obinoscopy: What did I do? sad
Sorry if I might have insulted you in anyway but were you the mod that deleted the thread about a fake moniker called jennylove7575 ? By the way, what must have happened between me and the anti spam bot ? I was banned for no reason.
Best regards.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Sorry if I might have insulted you in anyway but were you the mod that deleted the thread about a fake moniker called jennylove7575 ?
Yes I was. I couldn't find any evidence that a moniker created on nairaland is fake.

By the way, what must have happened between me and the anti spam bot ? I was banned for no reason.
Best regards.
You were banned by the spambot for mentioning numerous monikers. It's considered a troll here on the forum because those nlers would have their mentions spammed.

Regards.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by brownlords: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Ha ha ha ha ha is this all you can do? ha ha ha ha boo boo…ha h ha ha ha…u go cry taya…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….theif ole…talking rubbish…. i gave you privilege and you blew it. U lied that your mother is sick she has arthritis and requires operation that I should send you £200 I deleted you and called you a thief. What do you expect? To give a guy on internet I have not met before my money? For what? I don’t even expect a guy that I haven’t met me before to give me money. You said your name is Vincent I knew you were lying. You are a begger. Why body dey pepper you say I tell my friends and dey yab you. you think I pick money for uk street?
Oya come take pounds ole barawo banza!

You no even send money, you won crash nairaland server, what If you come send money wetin for happen? The way you've been spamming this forum, I was even thinking em chop your 10 million naira, my friend calm down there and park well. Btw ye don dey quote the wrong person sake of say person be ask you money....and e be like ye dey find husband from the way the thing dey pain you and the guy come go ask money nai make you dey disappointed, ndo, try badoo nairaland no be "comeandmarry" site na forum.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by jennylove7575(f): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
brownlords:

You no even send money, you won crash nairaland server, what If you come send money wetin for happen? The way you've been spamming this forum, I was even thinking em chop your 10 million naira, my friend calm down there and park well. Btw ye don dey quote the wrong person sake of say person be ask you money....and e be like ye dey find husband from the way the thing dey pain you and the guy come go ask money nai make you dey disappointed, ndo, try badoo nairaland no be "comeandmarry" site na forum.
if you wan buy that nuisance case let me know... i have all the time an i go ready for you.my internet na free..i go join both of una..u and gowonabacha2....i am loving this. as long as he continues to quote me i must reply him.
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by tsmall(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well am not the oldest but am definitely one of the oldest.. 4th of August 2006. Well I still dey here sha! #LongLiveOgaSeun & #LongLiveNairaLand
Re: Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? by brownlords: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: if you wan buy that nuisance case let me know... i have all the time an i go ready for you.my internet na free..i go join both of una..u and gowonabacha2....i am loving this. as long as he continues to quote me i must reply him.

Lol, that was a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander's Help Me Look Into Dis O / 21 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over Nature / If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.