Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (3990 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
I checked few users to see the date they registered, apart from seun, the only person I saw that registered long ago and is still HERE is Afam4eva, who registered 6th June 2006. But I old pass am sha. January 26, 2006

If you are an old member, can we know ourselves
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by snoopy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
We know ourselves grin some of us who are largely unknown spend hours on nairaland daily only to read and have fun but comment only when necessary. cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by martyns303(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
snoopy: We know ourselves grin some of us who are largely unknown spend hours on nairaland daily only to read and have fun but comment only when necessary. cool
u try.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
snoopy: We know ourselves grin some of us who are largely unknown spend hours on nairaland daily only to read and have fun but comment only when necessary. cool

[size=30pt]MAKE WAY FOR OGA SNOOPY[/size]

I guess you ain't a MOD

If naa Politics, naa we for be Elders Statemen.

Those MODS suppose to dey show us #RESPECT

Since we register till today, we no give up on NL

WE are the back bone

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OLD NLANDERS OUT THER
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by donphilopus: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
MODS Please, do us this favour to push this to FP.....................

#RESPECT
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Jeel: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seun should help out here
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo: https://www.nairaland.com/jakumo

Is he/she still an active member?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by dapachez: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
akereconfi:

Is he/she still an active member?
Yes he is. See his recent comment on this thread. grin

www.nairaland.com/1532037/gej-sack-beutiful-woman/1#19809283
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Stand up for the mama!
Aunty [size=22]DESOLA[/size] i hail o

https://www.nairaland.com/desola

To know the first timers, when you enter the homepage, the arrangement of the birthday celebrants is base on the time of registration!

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
....And a good friend. cool

www.nairaland.com/realborn
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Rednaxelot: Stand up for the mama!
Aunty [size=22]DESOLA[/size] i hail o

https://www.nairaland.com/desola
Madam Desola na old member gan gan. Take a look at her introduction thread on nairaland in 2005. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/710/desola-da-house
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: Madam Desola na old member gan gan. Take a look at her introduction thread to nairaland in 2005. grin

wow, really cool, I just glanced through that thread. Most of those usernames have gone extinct.

Waiting to see MORE.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
akereconfi:

wow, really cool, I just glanced through that thread. Most of those usernames have gone extinct.

Waiting to see MORE.
yeah,some stopped using their old monikers and others sticked to their old handles. grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by sagitarius(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
I Registered on d 19th of October, 2007. Don't know if I'm old enough. Lost my password at some point tho. But I'm always checking up on things here wink
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Olugbenger(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: www.nairaland.com/dayokanu
You didn't even have to mention him. Dayokanu is a legend and not in the same league with new or even old monikers like the Op. Hate or like him, Dk contributions to this forum is highly revered. If only Seun would do well, he should be above ban. IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by deor03(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
I registered February 5 , 2007 , after being anonymous for about a year
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
you want make we dey greet you like "goodmorning egbon"
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by fr3do(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olugbenger:
You didn't even have to mention him. Dayokanu is a legend and not in the same league with new or even old monikers like the Op. Hate or like him, Dk contributions to this forum is higly revered. If only Seun would do well, he should be above ban. IMO.

My God
This guy has spent more than a year online

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mukina2
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by omiobo: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: Madam Desola na old member gan gan. Take a look at her introduction thread on nairaland in 2005. grin

Checking her intro thread,one will find out that she is not the oldest.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by fr3do(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/fr3do
cool
I remember when i registered
It was with free opera mini browsing on my sister's 3110 classic
Good old days smiley
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by donphilopus: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olugbenger:
You didn't even have to mention him. Dayokanu is a legend and not in the same league with new or even old monikers like the Op. Hate or like him, Dk contributions to this forum is higly revered. If only Seun would do well, he should be above ban. IMO.
Exactly! I don't know the reason why MODs should even press BAN button attached to Dayokanu's name. I don't think there's any other person apart from Mukina2 who has stayed online and contributed more than DK on this forum.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by deor03(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Things were a lot sanner them, less of tribalism or ''first to comment'' .
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Bright2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
I registered 18th November 2005
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olugbenger:
You didn't even have to mention him. Dayokanu is a legend and not in the [s]same league with new or even old monikers like the Op[/s]. Hate or like him, Dk contributions to this forum is higly revered. If only Seun would do well, he should be above ban. IMO.

[size=20pt]Dude you sound so harsh, I wonder what you would have said if you were the DAYOKANU.............Btwn am older than him, just that he has more post than me and has being online 14 times greater than I've being[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
deor03: Things were a lot sanner them, less of tribalism or ''first to comment'' .

Yea, matured minds and intelligent chaps were here then, not that we don't have same now but we have more amateurs compared to back then
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by njuwo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
http://ww.nairaland.com/Nobody is an old member, i've been reading some of his old post and comments way back frm 2007 or so. I'm still wondering i cnt click on his name to view his profile whenever he comments on a thread. Dnt knw if he's a ghost o lol.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
fr3do:

My God

Because he is jobless!

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
fr3do:

My God
dayokanu is a legend here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

vfl / Ebay Checkouts Available. / Aluu 4 Victims Music: "No Love In The Heart Of The City" Free Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.