Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

All Tanks To My Grandmum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Tanks To My Grandmum (687 Views)

Boy Kidnaps Grandmum To Collect Ransom From His Uncles / The Truth Killed My Grandmum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Tanks To My Grandmum by inositol88(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wud never forget my grandmother, NEVER IN THIS LIFE, NOT WHEN I EXIST.

REASONS;

I am de last child of de family, and de circumstances surrounding my birth is somewhat complicated, because of dis reason,my mum treated me like an egg,she over pampered me, at de age of five, she was still backing me,it got to de extent dat nobody dared torch me in de house and as a result, I only became lazy and stubborn and a spoilt child. Infact i recall once wen I was in jss3, I had malaria,my mum left her workplace, came to my grandmum's place wia I was,and wanted to bath me,I had to protest, it took de intervention of my grand mum to stop her. Hmmmmmmmmm, dat day my friends laugh me like craze,I want die with shame!

my dad tried everything possible to make my mum understand dat she was doing me no gud, but it fell on deaf ears, my dad was left with no option dan to send me to a boarding school, which helped to tame me a great deal.

all through my six years in secondary school, I spent all my holiday with my grand mum,cutcee of my dad's effort,this was when I learnt almost everything that is helping me to survive without much stress now.

my grand mum practically thought me

how to cook, almost all kinds of dishes
how to wash and iron my cloths by myself
how to manage money and little resources
how to be respectful and never to insult others
how to fear and obey God at all times
she thought me neatness at its peak, grandma wud always come to inspect my room,and wud not tolerate seeing my bed not properly dressed or my bed sheets dirty at any given time and much more.....

de values she inculcated into me, helped me survived de university and I can proudly say I can do almost all my house chores myself, and survive without much stress.
and I promise to give de same training she gave me to my kids.

parents pls dont spoil your kids by over pampering them, remember dey are our future leaders.

all tanks to my mum,and dad,
much tanks to grandma!
I luv u granny.

comments pls

1 Like

Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Awww! How cute! smiley *in marieolae voice*
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
hey there! watch it! angry

You just remind me of my grandmother sha!

seriously, I wish she was still alive to see that her llitte favourite grandson but for where?! death no gree her undecided
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by braine(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by marieolae(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Awww! How cute! smiley *in marieolae voice*
smiley
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: smiley

hope you enjoyed the wooing

OMG,OMG,OMG
would love to be one of your 'wooers' if there's a next time...
and i'd have preferred it if naijaboiy won,just like the dude

1 Like

Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by marieolae(f): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

OMG,OMG,OMG
yeah its was madd interesting.....maybe next time...its just a game! He knows that smiley we have something stronger than that
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: yeah its was madd interesting.....maybe next time...its just a game! He knows that smiley we have something stronger than that

yeah
noticed he didn't take it personal
well,he's not supposed to....it's just a game
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by marieolae(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

yeah
noticed he didn't take it personal
well,he's not supposed to....it's just a game
yupp smiley
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: yupp smiley

goodnight
i hope you dream about kidda
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by marieolae(f): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

goodnight
i hope you dream about kidda
have a blessed night smiley lool smiley
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by inositol88(m): 4:46am On Sep 27, 2014
marieole and folariwanzzy, pls stop derailing my thread and make useful comments pls
Re: All Tanks To My Grandmum by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

OMG,OMG,OMG
cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Oscar Pistorius Jailed For Five Years / Triple Negative bosom Cancer Awareness / What Will You Do If Your New Next Neighbour Is Your Spouse's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.