Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out (15570 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed / How To Avoid The "gas" Effect Of Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Aidy97(f): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Okay
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
justi4jesu: I dont eat out.........i only eat out when its MACDONALDS OR KFC tongue tongue
Eating out naa ni!
Do you think it's only Iya Ruka Food Canteen that the Op's talking about?
Last Bullet
Aside cost, eating out is not healthy.
I ll never forget Iya Kabo during my sec school days in Nigeria. The woman's food is mwah!
But her environment is dirty.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by mascot87(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
bercarray: .

see your head tongue
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by germainediva(f): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Nawa 4 u Op so make person business no move again abi? We way get fast food outlet nko.......make we close am........abeg park well

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Kunleskey(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmm! make i start 2day,..abi wetin u think.?
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by bercarray(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2014
mascot87:

see your head tongue
sorry bros u dey catch us 4 mawning?
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Kunleskey(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2014
walex2bad: As a single guy living alone in his hostel in school, do you expect me to cook when I get home after sitting for almost 6hrs in a lecture room. It's tiring. The best option is to branch a bukateria when broke. But if I've got little change, Sis Biggs or Item7 will do.. Nah girls dey get time to cook jare..
wa.gbayi jor.... Na buka 7 dey do am b4 when i was so busy&tired to cook then after lecture...in unilorin....

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by GWslim(f): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2014
EATING OUT AS IT IS BEING SAID IS NOT REALLY CONNECTED TO FINANCES.ITS ABOUT HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT UP.......WELL,WETHER YOU EAT OUT OR IN,CALL ME ON 07037533426/08084260174 OR www.greenworldherbalsupplement.org FOR SLIMMING CAPSULES AND TEA
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Sarimah(f): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Yomieluv: I don't eat out,they bring the food to my house. Home delivery things.
I hail oh grin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Nicepoker(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Iya. Basira on my mind.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Oskilala: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
germainediva: Nawa 4 u Op so make person business no move again abi? We way get fast food outlet nko.......make we close am........abeg park well

I tyre ooh!, @Op it is called fast food, as a field worker its d option u have as to refilling ur tank.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by expert101(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Many MAMA-PUT's in Lagos are dirty and have poor prepared meals.

It's more cheaper & hygienic to cook & eat at home if you know where to get your food stuff.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Taaaa; LAUTECH guys in the house;
Mama number 1 for Under G, Ekesfier for Adenike, Iya Ruka for General, Mama Lagos for Taki.

Alata, Amazing, 4D, Crystal Spring
All of these dey u kan dey talk say make we cook. How dey wan take sell?

Omo Ladoke owo loke.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by felifeli: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2014
THE FEAR OF EBOLA IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by san316(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2014
It's hard o. Can't eat early in the morning before going to work. Even if I do, i'll still get hungry. I can't take food to work, kind of girly.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
This shi ryt ere irritates me...whenever I try doing It,I feel like throwing-up...I cnt even imagine eating outside,even my relations meals irritates me,smtimes I jxt buy snacks whenever I visit pple cos d tin no dey let me do..smtimes wen d hunger don too do me snake-bite,I go manage chop d food...am only good wid in-house meals...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by LadiesPet(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2014
justi4jesu: I dont eat out.........i only eat out when its MACDONALDS OR KFC tongue tongue

Are there McDonald in Nigeria ?
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2014
LadiesPet:

Ask Google. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by rattlesnake(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Chinaimporter: [size=14pt]PLAN, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY VERY FAST AND YOU WILL STOP THINKING ABOUT POVERTY INITIATIVES LIKE THIS
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU WORKING AS A WELL PAID SLAVE IN ONE ON NIGERIA BEST BANK AND MAKING CLOSE TO 4 MILLION NAIRA IN A YEAR THEN I WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND RESIGNED.
MADE MY PLANS AND ACCELATE THE IMPLEMENTATION, PRAYED TO GOD THEN INVESTED IN SNAKE FARMING FOR MAKING OF ANTIVENOMS AND SNAKE LEATHER.
LO AND BEHOLD, I OWN MY LIFE AND HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF SAVING FOR FEW KOBOS BY NOT EATING OUT UNLESS YOU MEAN FOR DIETING PURPOSED.
BROS OWN YOUR LIFE TODAY AND BECOME AN ENTERPRENEUR.....GO INTO FIELDS THAT FEW PEOPLE WILL ATTEMPT GOING INTO AND YOU WILL BECOME A MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY

SNAKE FARMING IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUIZ......AND YOU DONT NEED INSURANCE BECAUSE NO ARMED ROBBER WILL EVEN COME TO YOUR DOMAIN[/size]
u are dangerous human being my guy....very dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by nwaobitex: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2014
shocked
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by 360musicng(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Timaya - Epiphany (Full Album Download): http://www..com/timaya-epiphany-full-album-download
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by LadiesPet(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Mama-put saving bachelors since 1897 grin grin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by emmabest2000(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Chinaimporter: [size=14pt]PLAN, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY VERY FAST AND YOU WILL STOP THINKING ABOUT POVERTY INITIATIVES LIKE THIS
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU WORKING AS A WELL PAID SLAVE IN ONE ON NIGERIA BEST BANK AND MAKING CLOSE TO 4 MILLION NAIRA IN A YEAR THEN I WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND RESIGNED.
MADE MY PLANS AND ACCELATE THE IMPLEMENTATION, PRAYED TO GOD THEN INVESTED IN SNAKE FARMING FOR MAKING OF ANTIVENOMS AND SNAKE LEATHER.
LO AND BEHOLD, I OWN MY LIFE AND HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF SAVING FOR FEW KOBOS BY NOT EATING OUT UNLESS YOU MEAN FOR DIETING PURPOSED.
BROS OWN YOUR LIFE TODAY AND BECOME AN ENTERPRENEUR.....GO INTO FIELDS THAT FEW PEOPLE WILL ATTEMPT GOING INTO AND YOU WILL BECOME A MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY

SNAKE FARMING IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUIZ......AND YOU DONT NEED INSURANCE BECAUSE NO ARMED ROBBER WILL EVEN COME TO YOUR DOMAIN[/size]
Agwo Bendel ... grin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Zeusd3(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2014
i tink d best way 2 avoid eating out is nt to go outside.... there is food everywhere....... gringringringrin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Zeusd3(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2014
LadiesPet:

Y nt... abi u tink say naija only na village e stop....?
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by kemiola89(f): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Chei! bad market for food vendors.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
krystal101: Cooking is way expensive & hygienic though. But mehhhnnn sometimes you gotta treat yourself. Not mama put ooooo. Most of them are dirty

If you were the one who cooked this, I don marry you already... grin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by LadiesPet(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Zeusd3:

Y nt... abi u tink say naija only na village e stop....?

Can you tell me where i can find Mcdonald in Nigeria
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Skryptchex(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2014
............ I was here ..........
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by krystal101(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na my pot you dey see so! Too late. I don marry with 2children

Abduletudaye:

If you were the one who cooked this, I don marry you already... grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Abduletudaye(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
krystal101: Na my pot you dey see so! Too late. I don marry with 2children

Why na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? / How To Avoid The Smell Of Crayfish / Dangers Of Consuming Genetically Modified Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.