Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Interprete This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interprete This Dream (474 Views)

Somebody Should Interprete This Dream For Me!!!!!! Its Strange. / Interprete This Dream For Me Pls / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interprete This Dream by DavidJohnDavid(f): 1:47am On Sep 27, 2014
A colleague had a dream, where he saw a close relative of his standing in front of a door. His relative was unlocking the door but the head of his relative was that of an animal but the rest of the body was human. What could be the possible interpretation of the dream?
He told me he remembered there's a tradition in his family, where a goat is killed, put up on a stick with the blood dripping and everyone had to pass over the animal blood. This is a tradition that they no longer practice. Do you think there is correlation between the two things?
Re: Interprete This Dream by tomiobj(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Was the relatives head in d dream a goat's. U dint specify
DavidJohnDavid: A colleague had a dream, where he saw a close relative of his standing in front of a door. His relative was unlocking the door but the head of his relative was that of an animal but the rest of the body was human. What could be the possible interpretation of the dream?
He told me he remembered there's a tradition in his family, where a goat is killed, put up on a stick with the blood dripping and everyone had to pass over the animal blood. This is a tradition that they no longer practice. Do you think there is correlation between the two things?
Re: Interprete This Dream by donLEXY(m): 4:03am On Sep 27, 2014
I can't believe both of you can not interprete this simple situation. Well I will help in my little way...... When next he sees something like that, all he needs to do is just wake up immediately and realized it is just a dream.

He had the dream because of what he saw at night or what his imagination was

Shikenah
Re: Interprete This Dream by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Its obvious that he needs to wake to prayers of protection.
Meaning of Dream :- the unlocking of that door is sign of incoming breakthrough of financial value but there are adversaries to contend with.
The head of an animal is sign that he might be killed by family strongholds for sacrifice shortly after the breakthrough.
Solution: move closer to God in prayer and fasting.
Live righteous henceforth!
God bless u!

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Is Worse Than Rape / Come And Close This Thread / Are You A Learner Or An Expert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.