Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Interprete This Dream For Me Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interprete This Dream For Me Pls (892 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Godsbaby1(f): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
What is the meaning of this dream, i was in a dream and after spending time with my sister inlaw, time to go, i wanted to wear my sandal, i saw only one of it in the midst of many sandals, and i put it on, it was red in colour, i keep on searching for the other leg, any sandal i pick either under size or over size, and i cud not found the sandal until i wake up
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by godsamist: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not good dream though,but by constant prayers you shall over come,the reason that God who sees in secret reveal it to you ahead,so that you won't miss what belongs to you.
Lastly always be on guard and close to God for more direction,He loves you this much!
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Godsbaby1(f): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
godsamist:
Not good dream though,but by constant prayers you shall over come,the reason that God who sees in secret reveal it to you ahead,so that you won't miss what belongs to you.
Lastly always be on guard and close to God for more direction,He loves you this much!
thanks soo much, God is always my strenght
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Godsbaby1(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
i cant access tha mail
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Godsbaby1:
i cant access tha mail
add 7F54A60C
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Godsbaby1:
What is the meaning of this dream, i was in a dream and after spending time with my sister inlaw, time to go, i wanted to wear my sandal, i saw only one of it in the midst of many sandals, and i put it on, it was red in colour, i keep on searching for the other leg, any sandal i pick either under size or over size, and i cud not found the sandal until i wake up
http://www.dreamtorchlight.com/
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Godsbaby1(f): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2015
add 7F54A60C
active at watsapps if u dont mind sir
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
wow! you are the chosen one.... your bank account is going to become oversize! can I hear an amen?
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Godsbaby1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
emrain:
wow! you are the chosen one.... your bank account is going to become oversize! can I hear an amen?
hmmmm
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Drogbi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Godsbaby1:
. Every dream have a meaning, either good or bad; add me up on whatsapp @07056252562 we really need to talk.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Drogbi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Every dream have a meaning my dear, either good or bad; you don't take all dreams for granted most especially when the dream is confusing and frustrating to u. Add me on whatsapp @07056252562 let's talk, ok.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
emrain:
ha ha ha ha ha oboy no kill me with laugh o

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right Or Morally Wrong to pray in pidgin? / See What Happens When You Hope Too Much On Prayer / (photo) Latest Discovery: Goliath's Skull Exhumed By Archeologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.