Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Before You Leave Your Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Leave Your Room (425 Views)

PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? / If You See Python In Your Room Can You Kill It Or You Will Call People? / Iz Dancing In Your Room Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Leave Your Room by excel001(m): 3:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Most people struggle in vain with little or no knowledge that the spiritual controls the physical. Now that you've woken up, you will like to have some minutes pause to plan the activities of today, you don't know what the future holds but knows someone who holds the future, why not type "GOD DIRECT MY PATHS " and see what happens today. I strongly believe something must surely happen from now to Monday if you can just give him that chance by typing in faith, but don't forget to share your testimony here as well, God bless you.
Re: Before You Leave Your Room by echobee(f): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2014
BABA GOD,DIRECT MY PATH.
Re: Before You Leave Your Room by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2014
God direct my path
Re: Before You Leave Your Room by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Edumare sho onon mi....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adverts And Dance / Nigeria At 54: Dana Air Fetes Orphanage / ...before You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.