Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir (21248 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / Why Oct.23-nov.21 (scorpio) Born Have The Richest Personality Traits Among Other Humans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Ekumankama1: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Too many public holidays, that's the problem with Nigeria. Civil servants hardly engage in productive work anyway so why even bother to donate more holiday time.
Well not much for most folks to do with this donated time anyway - what vacation packages or options?
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by rabzy01: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Getting ready grin grin grin

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by eligibility: 3:06am On Sep 28, 2014
CharlieMaria: So..... Well am happy because I no go hear say bomb land for anywhere again. After all shekau shecow is dead.

Kudos to nairaland that exposed you to the world. Imagine how hatred is being spread . If Christianity or catholicism was not attached to the elimination of over 6 millions Jews by Adolf Hitler , how dare you attach boko Haram to Islam? I wonder how hatred will stop in this nation? I have said it repeatedly that Quran lay emphasis on killing just a person is similitude to killing all existing mankind.For Allah sake, بوكو حرم Boko Haram are not Muslims.
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by eligibility: 3:27am On Sep 28, 2014
timilehing: then I think you should follow in same Faith with Abraham, tie your first son for sacrifice and wait for ram to show up

Lets try to learn and abstain from abusing what we believe in.Its barbaric to disrespect others faith. An educated person will always be convinced after thorough research and not after hearsay. A verse in the Quran says: Whosoever is guided, none can mislead and whoever is misled none can guide except God . I wish you learn the religion of Islam and stop spreading rancour. I wish you EID KABIR in advance.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by eligibility: 3:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Blackfire: religion and holiday.. if atheist demand for there own work free day,they will kick against it

Its not good to die in isolation. If you are an atheist kindly organise a press conference and demand for a holiday.
هل أنت كفر..؟
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by timilehing(m): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2014
eligibility:

Lets try to learn and abstain from abusing what we believe in.Its barbaric to disrespect others faith. An educated person will always be convinced after thorough research and not after hearsay. A verse in the Quran says: Whosoever is guided, none can mislead and whoever is misled none can guide except God . I wish you learn the religion of Islam and stop spreading rancour. I wish you EID KABIR in advance.
Are you ok?? I'm trying to open your closed eyes and senses to what you're missing & if u feel that is an abuse or disrespect to your believe, Zap off & get lost.
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by leofab(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2014
What have I done to Gej that he doesn't want me to graduate, initially it should have been last Thursday, he and his crooner gov. Sullivan suspended it and said the day should be a public holiday so that he can do his campaign here in Enugu now the final exam has been rescheduled to 6th of oct. here again he declared 6th and 7th as public holiday, whoraf I done abi shekau call my name before him die? For this pain you are causing me Gej I will pay you back; fsee what my boys are doing to your poster in my area!!!!!

Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2014
leofab: What have I done to Gej that he doesn't want me to graduate, initially it should have been last Thursday, he and his crooner gov. Sullivan suspended it and said the day should be a public holiday so that he can do his campaign here in Enugu now the final exam has been rescheduled to 6th of oct. here again he declared 6th and 7th as public holiday, whoraf I done abi shekau call my name before him die? For this pain you are causing me Gej I will pay you back; fsee what my boys are doing to your poster in my area!!!!!
I thought u are a lady
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ipledge: am sure you have not heard anything like Jewish holiday..where were you on Sept 1?

And you consider that "dashing like mango"? LOL

Whatever you need to feel better.
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by CharlieMaria(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
eligibility:

Kudos to nairaland that exposed you to the world. Imagine how hatred is being spread . If Christianity or catholicism was not attached to the elimination of over 6 millions Jews by Adolf Hitler , how dare you attach boko Haram to Islam? I wonder how hatred will stop in this nation? I have said it repeatedly that Quran lay emphasis on killing just a person is similitude to killing all existing mankind.For Allah sake, بوكو حرم Boko Haram are not Muslims.
Who are they? *just asking *
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by leofab(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce:
I thought u are a lady
what do you mean? So a lady can't graduate?
Re: FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir by Kcinho(m): 3:50am On Sep 29, 2014
leofab: what do you mean? So a lady can't graduate?
A week isn't too long Na. Be patient dear, Before you know it now u don turn graduate. I'll be waiting for the party and the drinks.
I guess you should be through now. Still expecting my drinks. Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) / BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa / The Accolade Challenge: Brands Are Taking Advantage Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.