Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. (1610 Views)

Best Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment / School Security: How Safe Is The Nigerian Learning Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Neldrizzy(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2014
This list comprises the universities in
Nigeria that have conducive learning
environment, good structures,best
designs, it doesn't really reflect on the
performance of the school
please note that the list might not contain
some schools you think are cool,it might
just be lacking one of the above criteria
From 10-1st position.
10.landmark university

9. Federal University of Agriculture
Abeokuta

8. Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria

7. University of Benin

6. Covenant University

5. University of Ibadan

4. University of Nigeria,Nsuka

3. University of Lagos

2.University of Ilorin

1. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile life
There are many others with conducive
learning environment but I bet these
ones mentioned stand out.... ..... .... ...

Source www.myschool.com.ng/school/news/31324/universities-in-nigeria-with-good-learning-environment.html .......

Pls take note @bolded
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Jj222(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
I did not see unical on d list.
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Neldrizzy(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Jj222: I did not see unical on d list.
must it be there ?
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Etfash(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Good job OP. But i want to believe this list is not in order.
I attended both UI and Unilag and i assure you that UI has a more conducive environment for learning.
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by 30secs(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm not rily sure this post can make front page... But let me try my luck
sha
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by jaykaylegend(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
30secs
make i copy you jare

back to the matter
OP this your list na wa ooo
how many universities you don visit before?? Or you just put them there based on their status
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Donfamous(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good to know, but did u ever study in all those schools? Or how u take know?
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP, I really don't know about other schools you mentioned but I'll love to compare OAU and UI which I know better.

In OAU, ten or more students stay a in room while in UI, it's only four students.

Now, do your comparison.

Well, IMHO, Convenant should be placed number one.
How can those public Universities with nasty, pathetic toilet, bathroom and unkempt environment rank above neat and conducive Private Universities?. undecided
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Neldrizzy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Donfamous: Good to know, but did u ever study in all those schools? Or how u take know?
dint you see a link there ?
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Spiff20(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jj222:
I did not see unical on d list.
that's true. D Op ought to be shot
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by J0nyb0y(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please how is UNILAG conducive for learning?

FUTA should be on that list!!
Neldrizzy howfar longtime
Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
J0nyb0y:
Please how is UNILAG conducive for learning?

FUTA should be on that list!!
Neldrizzy howfar longtime
bro i av been around oo, yu jus leave us here go de make money!! E no good oo. You suppose carry me along naa

(1) (Reply)

Online Trainings For Ibm Datapower Xi52, Xb62, Xg45 / Which Is Best Polytechnic With Practical / Free University of Lagos (Unilag) MSc Pharmacology Past questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.