Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? (1970 Views)

OAU Lecturer Slaps Student / UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
I have been wondering if this is possible

A friend of mine who's very temperamental and quick to anger confidently said he would reciprocate if a lecture slaps him and I was like WTF !!! The only scene I witnessed was a female student raining curses on a lecture right in his presence using her finger to push his nose ( eeeeehn fear grip me immediately). She did that because she was already rusticated and had nothing to lose

Well, as for me I don't think I would do that because the consequence cannot be overemphasized and would definitely haunt me. Moreover, lecturers are mini god in higher institutions even if they misuse their powers

Considering the fact that there's a lay down rule that no lecturer should engage in any physical combat or slap any student, would you slap your lecturer back if he slaps you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by suckerpunch: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Ill give the lecturer a hot slap capable of tearing his/her face apart!
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by sseunth(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2014
can never do that.......nobody can do that in my school, futa....unless the person is ready to write jamb again....the best thing is to report to student affairs...and they will take it up to the tge senate and u also have right to a professional lawyer
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by sneezeemek(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Straight away, he is getting back biko...after taking shits from teachers in nursary,primary nd secondary schools nd now at d university level again! God forbid

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2014
I ll turn the other chick for him/her to slap well & then faint!
And then land in the hospital, and then collabo with my goons to say that I v one kind spiritual attack. That the Lecturer slapped me with a ring. He/she ll be sued & damages fee ll be recieved, he/she ll pay for my treatment.
He/she ll swear that nothing must happen to me till I graduate.
And many more.

Last Bullet

I ll just make the lecturer's life miserable & to regret ever doing it for life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by kowalsky: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: I have been wondering if this is possible

A friend of mine who's very temperamental and quick to anger confidently said he would reciprocate if a lecture slaps him and I was like WTF !!! The only one I witness was a lady that raining curses on a lecture right in his presence and using her finger to push his nose ( eeeeehn fear grip me immediately)

Well, as for me I don't think I would do that because the consequence cannot be overemphasized and would definitely haunt me. Moreover, lecturers are mini god in higher institutions

Considering the fact that the there's a lay down rule that no lecture should engage in any physical combat or slap any students, would you slap your lecturer back if he slaps you ?

yep,
if not on campus,
and i am putting on a mask.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
If u slap him back den be prepared 2 b writin carry over evry semester. If u try dis in UNIOSUN, u r out. Just ystda a 100level student questioned de attitude of a graduatin student 4 throwin question paper on him, he was subsequently ordered 2 vacate de hall n prepare 4 d exams nex yr. If dis cud b mated out 2 a student 4 a mere xchange of words with a felow student, den wat wud be d punishment 4 slappin a lecturer. Expulsion.
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2014
for my school?. he'll no, for here. lecturer fit shit for your mouth and you go say tank you. abi you wan stay 8 years for school?
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by 30secs(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Make I book this space abeg... I dey smell fp
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by mejai(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
I will respond with a thunderous slap over and over again. WTF
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by jaykaylegend(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
30secs make i copy you again jare

but if lecturer slap me ehn

na to just say thank you very much sir
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Pdizzle(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
No
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Princecalm(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well it depends what you might have done to receive that slap,because for a Lecturer to slap you in Uni it means you do things stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Princecalm: Well it depends what you might have done to receive that slap,because for a Lecturer to slap you in Uni it means you do things stupidly.
oooooh yeah that's true.. Even if a lectures passes his boundary, you dare not reciprocate if he slaps you
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by DJMONACO(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
smart holds dat u shdnt slap back.If u do .....na F dey wait for u
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by QSheba: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
lol funny comments so far cheesy
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
I will collapse or even die there..... if them tell am to slap someone again he will. run
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yoruba adage says, if ur landlord collect ur wife na you go still comot for hin house and if you collect ur landlord wife, na you go still comot for hin house grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Donfamous(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Me we tooo dey fear. After d slap self na to start to dey beg
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by fabulous660(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
If na me! God know say I will just stand there begging the lecturer, cos I wan graduate in peace.
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by otimothy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
depends on your levels as per levels,cos i go lite am straight up for public still couple am again for private.
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
otimothy: depends on your levels as per levels,cos i go lite am straight up for public still couple am again for private.
hahahahahaaha if I hear say you go lite am
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Ekiseme(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Noise makers

Ndi mmacha
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by killercute16(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nah....i will never slap him na,i will sue him,then he will pay for my treatment even though nothing happen to me then after everytin he will be sacked,then he will be frustated and may be he might kill himself.
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Princecalm(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Is that how you guys are being harrassed in Nigeria
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by folawiyoma(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Princecalm: Is that how you guys are being harrassed in Nigeria

Hello oyinbo
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by alexis007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
killercute16: Nah....i will never slap him na,i will sue him,then he will pay for my treatment even though nothing happen to me then after everytin he will be sacked,then he will be frustated and may be he might kill himself.
...anumpam....do you think we're talking nollywood here?...just wait for me[gets a kettle of hot water and pours it on the idiat so that he'd get real]
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Dbestmax(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hia...Ozigbo Ozigbo...dem tell am say colledge na High skul?
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Princecalm: Is that how you guys are being harrassed in Nigeria
hey what's up foreigner ?
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Princecalm(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: hey what's up foreigner ?
how are you doing?
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Janeify(f): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
killercute16: Nah....i will never slap him na,i will sue him,then he will pay for my treatment even though nothing happen to me then after everytin he will be sacked,then he will be frustated and may be he might kill himself.
this comment made me laugh.hey we are talking of versity and not college
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Most of us probably don't know that there's a student handbook...
Both for lecturers and students ....

no lecturer have the right to slap you no mater what you have done...
so if he slap you and you slap him back, you haven't done anything wrong.....students don't just know their rights, probably because they are too naive or ignorant of their right....

and if you're scared of carryover, you're probably not too good....

cuz there's that thing called "calling of paper" in which you believed that you did well in the paper but the grade is reflecting something else....you can call for your paper to be remark...in this case the school set up a panel to handle that........Though it comes with a condition .

that's if you really pass the course and the lecturer failed you, he leaves........you can imagine what will happen to the student if he's wrong

btw, I will slap the lecturer too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Undergraduate Physics Textbooks / Commonly Used Idioms / Can A Science Student Study Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.