Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? (1981 Views)

OAU Lecturer Slaps Student / UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by killercute16(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Janeify: this comment made me laugh.hey we are talking of versity and not college
leave that thing jor....i must sue the bastard jare,after all dous cane and punishment during sec sch,it aint gonna happen again.
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by otimothy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahaaha if I hear say you go lite am
ok
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by dwilliams: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
I would apologise 2 him in public,let him av his pride,den after I av graduated, I wil make him pay n my own special way
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Abbey2sam: Most of us probably don't know that there's a student handbook...
Both for lecturers and students ....

no lecturer have the right to slap you no mater what you have done...
so if he slap you and you slap him back, you haven't done anything wrong .....students don't just know their rights, probably because they are too naive or ignorant of their right....

and if you're scared of carryover, you're probably not too good ....

cuz there's that thing called "calling of paper" in which you believed that you did well in the paper but the grade is reflecting something else....you can call for your paper to be remark...in this case the school set up a panel to handle that........Though it comes with a condition .

that's if you really pass the course and the lecturer failed you, he leaves........you can imagine what will happen to the student if he's wrong

btw, I will slap the lecturer too
. Broda I totally disagree with you... Did u actually sch in Nigeria ? why are you talkin as if you are not a Nigerian... Even if we all know that there's a law binding misuse of power, do ever think you would win that case ?
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by naijaboiy: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hehehehehe,,not in our public universities...

Except you no wan graduate cheesy
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by yungchop: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
The last lecturer that slapped me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is now a cripple!
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by iamord(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
I won't slap him.. There are many ways to go about the matter. But one thing is for sure. Fuc.k up no dey sour so it must be treated! He will attest to how stupid he is in the long run!
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by tellwisdom: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Who's lecturer? ...where can i find one?? sad
Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by jeflexy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
... Incase e reach front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State University, IMSU Supplementary Admission List Is Out!!! / 9ice Ridiculed By Students Of Funaab / Which Is Better: UNICAL'S Pre-degree Or IJMB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.