Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Date The Hottest Woman Online And Offline - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Date The Hottest Woman Online And Offline (592 Views)

The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far / How To Date The Hottest Women/men Online And Offline / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Date The Hottest Woman Online And Offline by mrghost: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2008
Three years ago, I fell in love with the favorite daughter of my boss. in purse of her heart the whole thing boomerang and I had to quit job. she was threatened and discouraged not to fall in love. I tried to win her for almost two years but all my effort was aborted. I now decide to give what it takes, after eight months of investments (books, dating tapes, seminar) i was able to achieve my dream. Now, guess what She's right now with me even pleading I should get her impregnated to avoid all stumbling blocks to our relationship.

Now I am ready to share with you what really helped me and what I think will help you as well

Map Out Online Dating Success

Online dating is something that anyone can do, but not everyone will do it in a successful
manner. Let’s think of this as building a business. If you want to be successful at your
business, you have to work with it from the beginning, nourish it throughout its hard moments
and then know how to make your mark.

In online dating, if you would like to be successful, you need to start off right, build your profile in
the right manner and then secure the final and lasting rewards out there. You may not realize it
but there are some pretty good tips and tricks out there that can help you to be successful at
online dating.
Throughout this thread you will see those tips and tricks offered to you. Yet, before I can tell
you how to take your online dating experience to success, we need to map out where we are
going.

don't stay away
Re: How To Date The Hottest Woman Online And Offline by mrghost: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2008
Your Goals

The first thing that you need to do is to make goals.
What should you include in those goals?

Ask yourself these questions.

1. What am I looking to achieve during my online dating experience?
2. What am I hoping will be the method that I do that?
3. Who am I looking for specifically?
4. What am I willing to do to make it happen?
5. Can I dedicate some time to making it come together?
6. When you ask yourself these questions, jot down your answers. You will want to come back
and refer to them later. Why do we ask them? Developing goals for online dating is essential.

In fact, it is your first tip. Without detailed goals, you will not do all that it takes to be successful.

stay glue

(1) (Reply)

17-23 Let's Date / Where Is Dz? / Am Still A Virgin I Have Never Slept With Any Woman Am Proud Of My Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.