Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Know The Indomie Generation Will Not Remembers This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Know The Indomie Generation Will Not Remembers This? (655 Views)

You Didnt Use Any Of These? Then You Belong To The Indomie Generation! / Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know The Indomie Generation Will Not Remembers This? by joshua8016: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Who remembers this or have ever
drink the cool sweet water from
this pot and who remembers.

grandmum Na correct African Fridge be this oh lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: I Know The Indomie Generation Will Not Remembers This? by Mrval20(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Lol. I've drank from it before. R.I.P grandma...it was her refrigerator and it does the same work the electric ones do.
Re: I Know The Indomie Generation Will Not Remembers This? by Spicylate(f): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
i've used the cup before...thats all.
Re: I Know The Indomie Generation Will Not Remembers This? by jacabi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Spicylate: i've used the cup before...thats all.
It seems you are not from indomie generation.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Twerk ? / What Do You Call This Insect In Ur Local Language. / Delivrance 4rm D Boundage Of Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.