Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport (760 Views)

Pls How Do I Transfer A Uk Visit. Visa To A New Passport? / Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? / Uk Visa Re Application New Passport For New Application Due To Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport by Babalakin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please a friend of mine in russia recently lost his international passport and he needs a new one....as a matter of fact, he needs an original please, not a fake one....tell me how much it will cost
Re: Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tell your friend to report it to Russian police and get a report from the police then use that to apply for a replacement from Nigerian embassy there
Re: Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport by Babalakin(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
justwise: Tell your friend to report it to Russian police and get a report from the police then use that to apply for a replacement from Nigerian embassy there
if he reports it they will deport him cos his visa has expired. .just give me a link if u know any one
Re: Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Babalakin: if he reports it they will deport him cos his visa has expired. .just give me a link if u know any one

Your friend is even in a bigger trouble if gets a passport illegally from Nigeria while still in Russia.

You can not have a passport issued to you in Nigeria without exit stamp from Nigerian immigration and entry stamp from Russian immigration..

He will be silly to try that.

I don't know any corrupt immigration officer who will do that.
Re: Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport by Vicjustice: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babalakin: if he reports it they will deport him cos his visa has expired. .just give me a link if u know any one
Negative, the police will not deport him because it is not their responsibility to interfere on immigration matter, if he goes to report the loss, he would be given an official declaration to that effect without asking any question regarding his residence status.
Re: Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2014
I pray they deport his black azzzz. Mtchew bleeped up Nigerians giving us the good guys bad names.

And I'm sure you are the fool hiding in Russia, may FSB prosecute you

(1) (Reply)

Is Masquerade A Natural Tourism Attraction. / Travelling Help. / Letter Of Admission (canada),but Can't Afford The Fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.