Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best (1052 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Recommend The Best Movie You Watched This Year - Which Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by Odkboy23(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just watched scorpion, How to get away with murder, Gotham , the lottery and power . They are really good, plz recommend new tv series u ve watched and give ur ratings.
Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by acenazt: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Person of Interest

2 Likes

Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Legends
my rating:9/10

1 Like

Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by Guykhena(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Forever
The Strain

1 Like

Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by jnizzle(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Av seen 2 episodes of forever nd its nice.......currently watching persons of intrest....u shd also try teen wolf tho its nt new......teen wolf is ma fav so far.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by Odkboy23(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
jnizzle: Av seen 2 episodes of forever nd its nice.......currently watching persons of intrest....u shd also try teen wolf tho its nt new......teen wolf is ma fav so far.
I ve watched teen wolf, I will try forever dis night.
Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by jnizzle(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
I also 4gt 2 mention agents of shield.......season 2 jus startd showing last week wit one episode.......its really nice......action filled!!!
Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by Odkboy23(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wow red band society is awesome, I like how the episodes ends with a nice song, first episode ends with Coldplay every tear drop is a waterfall while the second episode ends with one Republic I live.
Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by Kunleskey(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
I want more of new interesting tv series...
Re: Fans Of New Tv Series Come In And Recommend The Best by creolehunt: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
acenazt:
Person of Interest

[img]Hello[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Amvca 2015: Kunle Afolayan's October 1 Stars (see Full List Of Winners) / The Best Torrent Portal / Harry Potter Actress To Feature In Playboy As Magazine Brings Back Nudity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.