Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Federal Polythecnic Ede List Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polythecnic Ede List Is Out. (2765 Views)

Federal Polythecnic Ilaro FPI Whatsapp Group For 2015/2016 Aspirant / Federal Polythecnic Ile Oluji (FPI) Ondo State / 5 Dead In Moshood Abiola Polythecnic Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polythecnic Ede List Is Out. by Tallestboy(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2008
i will like to let those people that did the post pce exam at federal polythecnic ede that their admission list is out so you can go to their website and check your name by buying their scratch card at any oceanic bank,skye bank,first bank,wema bank,afri bank,access bank,uba,and gtb.

if you sees your name you can reply back to me here or contact me on my mobile number 08022569909.

i wish you all the best.
Re: Federal Polythecnic Ede List Is Out. by lekosoo(m): 12:52am On Nov 07, 2008
Hello Tallestboy,

Thanks for the information you drop about Federal Polytechnic Ede, but I will like to know how to check the Post MPCE result and admission status. Please I really need you to give me more details, because day by day I have been going to cyber cafe to check if the result is available but nothing is there.

Please I will appreciate your quick response to the subject matter and kindly give me the website of checking the Post MPCE result and the steps thereof, I have tried your phone number but not going through, please help me.

One Love

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above / 25 Weirdest Things About Your Body You'll Ever Learn / Official Nairaland Thread For Physics Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.