Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) (6720 Views)

Bizarre: Boy Sheds Skin Every 41 Days Like Snake / The 'snake Boy' Who Has Shed His Skin Every 41 Days Since He Was Born / The 'snake Boy' Who Has Shed His Skin Every 41 Days Since He Was Born-dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by adexsimply(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy: Why are all these obscenities always discovered in ASIA? sad
Asia takes more than half of the world's population.
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by fabulous660(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest: God; why?.....Why would you let an innocent kid go through this ?.

you think this is the handwork of God? My dear it is not the will of God for any one to suffer.
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by onlyme12: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2014
he going to face many challenges but God will help him

1 Like

Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by tiwaz(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2014
ok na
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2014
fabulous660:

you think this is the handwork of God? My dear it is not the will of God for any one to suffer.
Then what you are simply implying is that God isn't omnipotent. Cause if he is, he won't create a poor innocent young boy like this and allow him to suffer so much for what he knows nothing about. Or is it now a crime to be born into this world?
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by greatestman(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2014
dwilliams: God thank u 4 my lyf, this begs d question dat most christians are dodging, Y is d boy suffering,z he reaping wat he has sown or is God a partial God,for him 2 make some perfect and others imperfect?

God does His things the way it pleasing Him, you have no reason to question the surpamacy of God.
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by jnrbayano(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2014
May God heal him completely if its his will, grant his caregivers strength and forgive the people who look scornfully at him.

Amen.
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by Babysho(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2014
Ki re?

Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by pweetixandy: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
lanrexdo: This is so sad but yet some black girls will want to bleach their skin and turn white.
what does skin bleaching have to do with this and btw,guys bleach too. I seriously have no respect for guys who do nothing else but diss girls,thank God my mama taught my brothers better. She uses -phone6,she is an olosho. She wears human hair,she is a runs girl. She dates a boy richer than u,she is a gold digger. Please stop hating on ladies who don't care about ur existence. Happy sunday smiley
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by Mujinho4b(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eyyah!""" May God help him...
Re: Bizzare: Boy Who Shed His Skin Like A Snake Every 41 Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
no

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many People Are Suffering In Silence. It's Called Depression! Lets Talk About It / JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention / LASUTH Has Measures To Guard Against A Recurrence Of Ebola Virus Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.