Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Abuja: A Small Group Of Distributors For A Profitable Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abuja: A Small Group Of Distributors For A Profitable Business (669 Views)

Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: A Small Group Of Distributors For A Profitable Business by WhiteD: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello everyone,
Thank you for clicking this thread. I firstly would apologise that I couldnt post on the business thread so I decided to post this opportunity here.

Are you based in abuja and would love to join me in making cool cash selling an original US baby huggies? The business is straight forward. Just start with 10 cartons at the price of N9300/carton, sell at between N9500 to N9800 or more depending on your area, make your cool profit.
Do this just like me on a regular, build your customer base and you will be surprised how your montly income would rise.

Am dealing with Abuja/Northern regions cus am based there and you dont need to stress yourself. Ifin Abuja, I come physically to collect payments, issue you invoice and bring the cartons to your doorstep under 2days as its coming from the warehouse in Lagos.

No stories, No scam, No wahala at all.

Email me at: whitedove@inbox.com
Re: Abuja: A Small Group Of Distributors For A Profitable Business by WhiteD: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
More Informations. Prices are based on per carton.

Size 2- 228 pieces = N9300
Size 3- 210 pieces = N9300
Size 4- 180 pieces = N9300
Size 5- 162 pieces = N9300
Size 6- 135 pieces = N9300

Prices include logistics and delivery to your doorstep. Minimum order quantity is 10 Cartons.

Hurry now....
Re: Abuja: A Small Group Of Distributors For A Profitable Business by HIGHHILLMORINGA: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Are you for real? This is Agriculture section

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me With This Questions / No Rain In Ogbomosho Farm / Palm Kernel Suppliers Needed - Export Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.