Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) (811 Views)

Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by johnnobles: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
A lot of happenings this days on our naija lead pastors connote that all is not well with them at all. And honestly this revelations is beginning to put a question mark on their personality and their ministery. The way and manner this odd occurrences have manifest in quick succession shows that God Is opening our eyes to the fact that naija pastors are filled with imperfections and selfishness. Let me quickly summarise the recent news on our G.Os
Bishop oyedepo. Recently was bound from entering UK due to the fact that he was alleged to have scammed some of his members and hence his pictures were found displayed almost every airport as if he was a WANTED fellow
Chris oyas. He is my pastor and have been in the news for some time now over divorce saga. Wifey accusing him of inappropriate affairs.
Tb Joshua. This man of prophecy amazed us in time past with signs and wonders but unfortunately could not for see the collapse of his six storey building that killed about 120 members.
Oritsejafor. Our can president was found with his private jet with 9.3 billion dollars to acquire ammunition for the security of his brother. Gej.
Kris okotie is not exempted on this list

What is happening to the men of God that we look up to.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by niggereyez(f): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
IDK
perhaps end tym tinz lipsrsealed
Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by yuncka: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
If breeze blow, fowl nyash go open.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
op is a muslim
Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by dhardline(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
You said it all....God is just giving us all an opportunity to open our eyes and see the real them,if after all this and you still think its your pastor or your church that will take you to heaven then your blindness is beyond reach.stop allowing them to lick your ears telling you only what you want to hear.psychology 101.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by johnnobles: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
dhardline: You said it all....God is just giving us all an opportunity to open our eyes and see the real them,if after all this and you still think its your pastor or your church that will take you to heaven then your blindness is beyond reach.stop allowing them to lick your ears telling you only what you want to hear.psychology 101.
Hmmm
True talk my bro

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by johnnobles: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
hopelink1: op is a muslim
Lol. I be xtian my bro. The thing taya me. I no fit hold am. Wetim dey shelle

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
johnnobles:
be it unto you according to ur faith
Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by Orunto: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Treat him with contempt.
Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by GraceInUSA: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
warning signs of the end time.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by olaeffect(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
It is written, judgement will start in the house of God. When God starts to chastise his own be sure that judgment is around the corner.

God is a just God. Let's all take caution, something is about to happen.
Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by olaeffect(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
johnnobles:

xtian is different from christian grin

"x" means unknown abi?
Re: What's Happening To Our Naija General Overseer (pastors) by johnnobles: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
olaeffect:

xtian is different from christian grin

"x" means unknown abi?
OK I be christian

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Dr. Myles Munroe, Wife And 9 Others Involved In A Plane Crash! / Christian Bale 'exodus' Movie - Unbiblical Heresy / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.