Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

If your wife cheats would you want to know? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If your wife cheats would you want to know? (739 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Popular Naija Comedian's Marriage Crashes After Only 6 Days; Wife Cheats On Him / My Pal's Wife Cheats Constantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If your wife cheats would you want to know? by 5minsmadness: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Would you want to find out if your wife was cheating on you even though she takes care of the home, cooks, cleans and is obedient to you i.e you both are happy but somehow you get a hint that she is cheating would you want to follow up on it and find out?
Re: If your wife cheats would you want to know? by 5minsmadness: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Double post.
Re: If your wife cheats would you want to know? by 5minsmadness: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Triple post
Re: If your wife cheats would you want to know? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
5minsmadness:
Would you want to find out if your wife was cheating on you even though she takes care of the home, cooks, cleans and is obedient to you i.e you both are happy but somehow you get a hint that she is cheating would you want to follow up on it and find out?

....you better cross check

Invest in agric......Create more wealth
Re: If your wife cheats would you want to know? by 5minsmadness: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Trishiaprinkle pls send mail to nkpablo@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Commandments Of Marriage / Humiliation, A Poor Way Of Rebuking Children/wards/juniors / Parents Of Obese Children In Puerto Rico Face Fines Of Up To $800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.