Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Marriage Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Problem (749 Views)

A Racial-marriage Problem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Problem by Ekeson53: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hi to every body, pls I need advice in this story. There is married couple separated after 4 years of there marriage and they had a 4 months old baby. And the husband beat up his wife and brake her two hands and leave the house for more then 5 months now and go to another woman wihout visiting his family or giving money for their feeding and told the wife to pack her things and go back to his fathers house because he want to bring in another woman. Please my people What can we do to this man ? And did the man have right to come later in the future for the child ? Pls I need your advice thank you and God bless u all.
Re: Marriage Problem by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ekeson53:
Hi to every body, pls I need advice in this story. There is married couple separated after 4 years of there marriage and they had a 4 months old baby. And the husband beat up his wife and brake her two hands and leave the house for more then 5 months now and go to another woman wihout visiting his family or giving money for their feeding and told the wife to pack her things and go back to his fathers house because he want to bring in another woman. Please my people What can we do to this man ? And did the man have right to come later in the future for the child ? Pls I need your advice thank you and God bless u all.

What do you mean by "what can we do to this man"? Who's "we"?

Report him to the police and let the law (if it actually works in that hell-hole) take it's full course. Don't go applying jungle justice on him. Two wrongs can never make a right.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Problem by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry, what are Ɣ☺ΰ insinuating? Don't get u
Re: Marriage Problem by ladyshindharah(f): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
firstly, the woman have some questions to answer to even if she will be reporting him,
==== what attracted her to him in the first place? is it his character , bank account, his job, background, trying to gain popularity or physical endowment? believe me for a lady to accept anyone proposal she must have a strong drive that convinced her to.
==== How did she meet him, and for how long did they court before heading to the alter?
==== Did she nags a lot? or complain at most things he does as this always get any man infuriated.
==== Did he spend most of his time outside? as this is one of the reason he got carried away with another woman.
==== has she tried talking to him concerning what is going on with their marriage?
Nevertheless, a man must not beat his wife for no reasons, he should adore her while in return the woman should practically worship him. BT as it is, the woman must carry both parent along and let them know what is going on,
first, both families should tried to intervene in this matter and if it proved abortive,
then she should go ahead and report him at the station which might leads to charging him to court as well, not forgetting the fact that they need to go for counselling and must be fervent in prayer, all this needs God involvement, this can not be handle alone.

(1) (Reply)

See The Baby Born With No Eyes (photos) / 8 Things Every Person Should Do After 8 P.M. / Woman Begging With Triplet On Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.