Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad (660 Views)

Education Is meant for those who can afford it(picture) / Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To / Confirmed: List Of University You Can Apply For Without Choosing In Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
We will help you for free!!!! Study any course
in any University in Georgia.. ¤ Medicine

¤ Nursing
¤ Engineering
¤ Administration
¤ MSc
¤ PHD

Benefits :::

1. Low/affordable tuition
2. Visa is 100% guaranteed
3. No Application process charges
4. No Secrets, quick response, easy steps
5. You will involved in all the processes of your
application. Please feel free to ask any question, make any comments, share any views, etc.

For more inquiries visit our office @ suit 202, Anbeez Plaza, Wuse Zone 5, FCT
ABUJA .

Or call Ngozi : 07066084074
Cletus :08094822573
Email: info.zinicc@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls may I ask; What's the catch?.

1 Like

Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest: Pls make I ask; What's the catch?.

But sorry, what do you mean?
Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Zinicc:

But sorry, what do you mean?
Pls, do not take this as an offence; but you know due to all the scamming that has been going on for years; What info can you add( to the one's already given), that will assure fellow NLs, that you aren't a fraud?...Trust, me a lot of people will see your post, and just move on the next thread...Why?,cos most people will think this is is too good to be true, cos no school in the states( I might be wrong), will give an international student, a full tutuion fees( I only know of half), Unless on scholarship from his/ her country, due to a very HIGH CGPA.
Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for your inputs..

if you check my post very well, it did not promise free tuition but that we are going to help with admission processing for free.

However, check my profile, I have been posting since 2012 and can gladly tell you that I have helped a lot of people and nobody has accused me of defrauding them rather my post is filled with positive testimonies.

Again, I have an office which I invite all my student. when contacted I don't hide anything for student, I provide satisfactory answers to all inquiry and process all documents with transparency.

I understand the caution, but Please don't be afraid and let us see if we could help you.

If you are in ABUJA, come to Suit 202, Anbeez Plaza,Wuse 5, FCT...if u are not send someone to pay us a visit.. Okay!

Thanks once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Pronmix(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Are the schools in Georgia state in the USA or Georgia country in Eastern Europe?

1 Like

Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
I sincerely do apologize for misquoting/ misinterpreting your post
Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pronmix: Are the schools in Georgia state in the USA or Georgia country in Eastern Europe?
Op should be referring to Georgia Europe.....I hope I am not misquoting op again.
Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Op should be referring to Georgia Europe.....I hope I am not misquoting op again.

Please, yes it's Georgia Country(Europe)
Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
@ Glitest

I appreciate people's observations, inputs, or even criticism a lot.
I sincerely understand peoples fear especially when it comes to internet promises.

At Zinicc we make sure our student participate in every step of the application in some occasion we organize online video chat with students and university administrators.

Our image to us is worth more than silver and gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Zinicc: @ Glitest

I appreciate people's observations, inputs, or even criticism a lot.
I sincerely understand peoples fear especially when it comes to internet promises.

At Zinicc we make sure our student participate in every step of the application in some occasion we organize online video chat with students and university administrators.

Our image to us is worth more than silver and gold.

Thanks for making it clear.
Re: This Is The University You Can Afford Abroad by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
NO charges from our first 50 MEDICAL student between Monday3/11/2014 -Friday07/11/2014.

Take this very serious if wish to travel soon and start your medical program.
We are representing the school so you won't have to pay fees for the application and Visa.
The school chancellor is now ready to have a direct personal chat via Skype or phone with any potential MEDICAL student, just show us you are a serious student and not a joker.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Site To Apply For Post Graduate International Scholarship / Afrika Kommt! / Advance Your Career Easily With ICAN Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.