Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail (2019 Views)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / South African Visa. / South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by orexjoe(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hello fellow Naira Landers,

I would so much appreciate if you guys can come up on here to write vital information on my POST above. I need to get both leads on how to make a successful Visiting and Student visa application to SA.

Regards to everyone.

Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
orexjoe:

Hello fellow Naira Landers,

I would so much appreciate if you guys can come up on here to write vital information on my POST above. I need to get both leads on how to make a successful Visiting and Student visa application to SA.

Regards to everyone.

Holla me and if interested in meeting up be4 i go back, no probs,

Hello,

WOW, When do you want to make this happen? I was in SA 2months ago with a visiting visa, now am going back to take up studies, my bro work with Home Affairs (Body that issue South African Visa) and can help you secure visa plus study permit with a token.
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by orexjoe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ Hadexman

Great to know that. I wouldn't mind you linking me up, I would be needing the Visa as soon as i can lay my hands on em'. Do contact me on my yahoo ID orexjoe@yahoo.com or jez send me an email about it. You can as well drop your line. Mine is 08035311015. The only thing is that you know their are so much rippers around and you know what i mean, I fallen victim a number of times and not gonna happen again. I would be waiting on your message.
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
OK, I just sent you text message with my number, my email is adetutu_4real@yahoo.com

orexjoe:

@ Hadexman

Great to know that. I wouldn't mind you linking me up, I would be needing the Visa as soon as i can lay my hands on em'. Do contact me on my yahoo ID orexjoe@yahoo.com or jez send me an email about it. You can as well drop your line. Mine is 08035311015. The only thing is that you know their are so much rippers around and you know what i mean, I fallen victim a number of times and not going to happen again. I would be waiting on your message.

Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by orexjoe(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
@Hadexman

OK , i see you are online now , can i chat with you on Yahoo?

waiting
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
OK

@ orexjoe
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by drekid(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2008
how much is it in total? just normal visa plus 2years stay?
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2008
drekid:

how much is it in total? just normal visa plus 2years stay?

It depends on what you are looking for exactly, both visa with work permit or visa with study will cost you N200,000
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by ernal(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hadexman be kind to let people on here know its at their own risk.Tuition,Accomodation isnt inclusive and getting a Study visa in Nigeria isnt hard as long as you have the right admission n pay your fees.

Education is the Key to Freedom!
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
ernal:

Hadexman be kind to let people on here know its at their own risk.Tuition,Accomodation isnt inclusive and getting a Study visa in Nigeria isnt hard as long as you have the right admission n pay your fees.

Education is the Key to Freedom!

Do you do SA visa processing also?
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by lakunzle: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hexdaman or wot are u called, u are a thief + scammer +lier
U like opposing others,not knowin dat u are planning to scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm us

Ole
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by lakunzle: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
i am talking to you HADEXMAN
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by ernal(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Lakunzle

Calm down, Hadexman just going about his own way.Sometimes there is no crime in trying than always looking for someone to help us out,its nothing serious,there is fun in an adventurous life,Peace!!!
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
lakunzle:

Hexdaman or wot are u called, u are a thief + scammer +lier
U like opposing others,not knowin that u are planning to scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm us

Ole

Hey dude,

Don't just type anything here to attract people's attention, you don't know me too well to judge me and moreover am not into visa processing, i was just trying to help Nigerians like me secure visa to SA by the help of my broda working with the home affairs in South Africa. I was in SA 2 months ago and returning back 26th of this month to take up studies.

So if you don't know something, I'll rather advice you to ask instead of calling people names when you don't even have an idea of what they offer.

Cheers
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
South African visa is as cheap as chips!

Just turn up at the embassy and get stamped
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

South African visa is as cheap as chips!

Just turn up at the embassy and get stamped

Don't know why some folks kept giving themselves headache about this,
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by ernal(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
hadexman drop me ur YIM

Later!
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
ernal:

hadexman drop me ur YIM

Later!

My yahoo IM is adetutu_4real@yahoo.com
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by pius4luv(m): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2008
i just want to know if south africa is a good country to live and to work.
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2008
pius4luv:

i just want to know if south africa is a good country to live and to work.

SA is a nice place but forget about work, there is no work for you unless you are educated there.
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by krestme: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
for your SA visa let talk on fone 07026010089
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by hadexman(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
krest_me:

for your SA visa let talk on phone 07026010089

What do you have to offer? Discuss it here
Re: Applying For A South African Visa: What Does It Entail by dejia(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
send us an e-mail to : fulfill-sa@gmail.com

or check out our website: www.fulfill-sa.com

we will send you all the requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Co-pilot, Peter Bello Confirmed Dead, Friends Mourn Him / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu / Between Ibadan, Ago-iwoye And Abeokuta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.