Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 (97340 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Westbrom Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 20th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by chimerase2: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
who's iya oni kunu
ua wife grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
shymexx:

You and whoever/whatever wrote that junk need to blow ya brains out.

And you're as guilty as whoever/whatever wrote it, for posting the idi.otic tripe.

Yes, parked the bus, yet Chelsea has the highest GD thus far in the EPL, and the same team has also conceded a lot of goals. Do the maths!
That does not change the fact that against Man City who was a man down, a two hundred million pounds team was still parking the bus.

Why spend so much to park the bus? You do not need skills for that?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by gemiclem(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
why did wenger play ozil on the wing again,,dat guy is a flop der he shouda stuck to his no10,,,its not an excuse sha#gunners till heaven n earth exchange position

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Noah13: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Aiit!
E dobale!
Gbes!
E fo soke!
Aiit!
E fi oro le!
Gbes!
E duro mbe!
because, Arsenal go win o!
Chelsea go lose o!
Last Bullet Aiit! E fi oro le! Gbes! Aiit! E dobale! Gbes! E fo s'oke!
Chelsea die, quench, die!

Extreme bitterness kills oh!

i don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Siena247(f): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
We have a great team with one Mikel, matic, schurrle, ramires,Young and talented Oscar, one major general Ivanovic, almighty Diego costa, the great playing legend drogba, Wise and humble leader terry, fantastic Fabregas, One skillful Hazard, One strong cahill, One Flexible willian, double shot stoppers curtois and cech, One Russian billionaire Abramovic & the one and Only Special One - Jose Mourinho. We don't claim To be the Best but we beat the so called best... More Haters, a few loyal fans. We are still CHELSEA!!! We are the Blues,Victory is ours.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Tval(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thunder fire all of you haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXwn7DBiZ8

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Say they have better defense back line. How come they are packing the box and scoring at the time.

thegoodjoehunt3:
Please, you that knows so much. It is not my article and I am not an Arsenal fan. I am just pointing to an interesting article.

Even when Man City was a man down, Chelsea still packed the bus.

For a team worth over two hundred million pounds, that is shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by FranckJay: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
zigger:
Chelsea don park BUS
Yu dey mad
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
PUSH1:
Say they have better defense back line. How come they are packing the box and scoring at the time.

Greece park the bus against Czech in 2004 and scored. The theme is to play cautiously and hit on the break.

When the team wins, it looks beautiful. However when it back fires, the coach looks ridiculous.

Some might like it but I am a true lover of the game being played beautifully.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Kog45(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Mikel is too match rusty to deal with the pace of Arsenal.
Pls which pace for God sake.Na only God go deliver Mikel from una.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by iiichidodo: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
colossus2:
Iiichidodo, dotcomnamename, mukina2, bastien, m4gunners....where una dey na cheesy

I can only see one okikimumuwa (okiki mumu come) here grin
Like what the f**k man?! Why the disturbance? C'mon frankie, take me outta here....
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
That does not change the fact that against Man City who was a man down, a two hundred million pounds team was still parking the bus.

In football, you play to you strength, and the set-up against Man City wasn't even a defensive one. It was the normal 4-2-3-1 has been playing all season long. The two full backs just didn't overlap the same way they do against lesser teams. And that was basically what happened today as well.

So, how's that "parking the bus?" Manuel Pellegrini is an idi.ot and sore loser that was saved by Lampy. He should go worry about his $1 billion team that are about to get knocked out of the Champions League, and stop hallucinating everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by M4gunners: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Titiluvly:
. Wat
I heylo
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Limaoscar: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Please, you that knows so much. It is not my article and I am not an Arsenal fan. I am just pointing to an interesting article.

what is this "parking the bus" nonsense that clow.ns like you keep typing about sef.

is there a rule in the football book that says you should not adopt a defensive strategy in the course of a game?

is this basket ball that you must take the ball up court and you must shot the ball after a number of seconds etc

i hate it here when people like you cannot be objective 'cause you're obsessed with trash-talking!

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
shymexx:

In football, you play to you strength, and the set-up against Man City wasn't even a defensive one. It was the normal 4-2-3-1 has been playing all season long. The two full backs just didn't overlap the same way they do against lesser teams. And that was basically what happened today as well.

So, how's that "parking the bus?" Manuel Pellegrini is an idi.ot and sore loser that was saved by Lampy. He should go worry about his $1 billion team that are about to get knocked out of the Champions League, and stop hallucinating everywhere.
Chai, see lie.

That was a well packed expensive bus by a team costing two hundred million pounds.

Playing like a SMALL TEAM like Stoke City........Coach Pellegrini
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by ayanbaba2(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Being an arsenal fan is one of the most stresful thing on earth...

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

MY BRODA no mind them... even BARCA plays d best football, winz possesion against 99% of the teams they face each year but ends up firing their coaches if he goes trophyless or losses series of matches...

Football don pass that level ooo. Na three points sure pass, if na bus u want park, park am and get what U want... Afterall every team plays beautiful football in their own way.
since wey I don know u, u never disappoint me, I know say u get brain, u get sense, u sabi talk true...no wonder u be ladies man smiley
God go everly dey increase ur wisdom my broda, thumbs up man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by incredibleone: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

ar u talking about d only uneaten team in epl That should be shocking too,I guess

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Anoneism:
4 - Four of Diego Costa's Premier League goals this season have been assisted by Cesc Fabregas. Duo.
Did u just copy and paste that from optajoe's Twitter handle?

Busted.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by M4gunners: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Siena247:
We have a great team with one Mikel, matic, schurrle, ramires,Young and talented Oscar, one major general Ivanovic, almighty Diego costa, the great playing legend drogba, Wise and humble leader terry, fantastic Fabregas, One skillful Hazard, One strong cahill, One Flexible willian, double shot stoppers curtois and cech, One Russian billionaire Abramovic & the one and Only Special One - Jose Mourinho. We don't claim To be the Best but we beat the so called best... More Haters, a few loyal fans. We are still CHELSEA!!! We are the Blues,Victory is ours.
Na too much Alomo dey worry u bro.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
herald9:

una try sha grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Kx: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is a bit distasteful and a pure show of beef and immatturity on the part of Wenger>

[size=14pt]"Wenger: "It is a concern to be nine points behind Chelsea, with the quality of the teams ahead of us, bwe will keep on fightin.and I wanted to see what happened. Someone stood in front of me and that was it. I say absolutely nothing else on that. I went out of my technical area because I wasn't happy with the challenge.They did not work our keeper more than we did their's. We had more shots. We lost on details and this is unfortunate.It was an even game, they have financial power and used it in a effectively with players like Costa & Hazard making the difference"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Cholison(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why flop on the big stage?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Limaoscar:

what is this 2parking the bus" nonsense that clow.ns like you keep typing about sef.

is there a rule in the football book that says you should not adopt a defensive strategy in the course of a game?

is this basket ball that you must take the ball up court and you must shot the ball after a number of seconds etc

i hate it here when people like you cannot be objective 'cause you're obsessed with trash-talking!
One man's meat is another man's poison. I love the game played beautifully. I do not think a team that has spent so much building a formidable force should bore the game to win.

If you like it, it is your own.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by kunlesehan(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
zeb04:
Uggggggh... Chelsea, I hate you so much
eh yah...being an ar.s.e.a.n.al fan just ruined your beauty.
Those your luscious lips deserve a Chelsea kiss
lol.
Up blues we're always on top!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Limaoscar:

what is this 2parking the bus" nonsense that clow.ns like you keep typing about sef.

d guy go just frustrate you, that's what he's out to do, don't let him bring u down to his mediocre level....let him go watch Juventus nd Atletico Madrid...doz 2 teams park bus pass anything yet they do well in their respective leagues.
When u are good in defence, they say u park bus, person score 2 beautiful goals against a defence line like Arsenal's with Schezny in goal....what else do u want??

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by macjireh: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ceasar1:

See... I'm a United Fan. And I'm soaring high. cheesy

i thot as much, i shud have used Livapul instead
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Zulele: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Post Match TV Interview .. Q : Arsene what did you make of that Tussle with Jose on the touchline ? A : I don't know .. I did not see it . I will have to watch the replay of the incident and then comment .

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Vicrobor(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference.
"They did not work our keeper more than we did their's. We had more shots and missed opportunities to take more. We lost on details and this is unfortunate.
On his touchline clash with Jose Mourinho: "I went out of my technical area because I wasn't happy with the challenge and I wanted to see what happened. Someone stood in front of me and that was it. I say absolutely nothing else on that.
"Jose says we should have finished with eight men and I return that compliment. I don't know how Gary Cahill finished the game. I don't know how Branislav Ivanovic finished the game. I don't know how Oscar finished the game.
"It is a concern to be nine points behind Chelsea, with the quality of the teams ahead of us, but we will keep on fighting and go on to the next game." - Arsene Wenger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
incredibleone:
ar u talking about d only uneaten team in epl That should be shocking too,I guess
Movings have won all their games and they do not need to park an expensive Molue Bus.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Chai, see lie.

That was a well packed expensive bus by a team costing two hundred million pounds.

Playing like a SMALL TEAM like Stoke City........Coach Pellegrini

Lmao...even the blind man knows who the small team is.

An inconsequential team that never won anything before the Arab billions came. A team of plastic fans.

And isn't that the same team that used to have Stuart Pearce as the head coach? The same team that Shaun Wright-Phillips used to be the best player on? - don't let me puke! undecided

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 by incredibleone: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

really Ask rodgers,he will tell u better......pls what z the possession?? Becos chelsea didn't park any bus at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Juventus : UCL (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.