Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Need A Partner For My Social Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Partner For My Social Network (675 Views)

Please Help Me In Reviewing My Social Network Website. / I Will Give You My Social Media Submitter / Looking For A Website Developer For My Social Network Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I have this great social network website that i just designed. It really is a stunning website. I spent a lot of time in designing and making sure it turns out great, and i still am.

The problem is, after setting up the website, i found out that i am really not experienced in managing forums and social networks. I really do not know what to do to make it tick. And i would hate to lose something so wonderful.

So I am looking for an experienced online social network manager/forum moderator that would partner with me to make this social network the number one in Africa.

I do not need any money from the intending partner. All you would have to do is to develop the content of the website and help me drive traffic to the website, whichever way you could.

If doing all these would take money, then you must let me know. I would hands off the department of managing the forum and maybe publicity to your.

But before we do that, we must first draft agreement terms on the percentage of the business you would want in return for your partnership.

If you are reading this and you know you can do all that i have stated above, please contact me on alisachinedu@gmail.com or through my website in the attached picture.

Would be expecting to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Re: I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
The website is on the attached picture. You can review it there.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2014
still open
Re: I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Joel3(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
i doubt if you will find anyone from nairaland. I would advice you look at the real world.

If at all you will see any person. You will have to sponser the monthly internet usage.

Like as i said before this online thing is not so easy. If at all it will bloo. It take years. And only 5% really get o the end others pack ways.

Even big company like google with all the resource closing okurt.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Lastdon02(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2014
shay na dis blog u call social network?
Re: I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lastdon02: shay na dis blog u call social network?

Just create an an account and see for yourself. It has all the elements of a social network.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Social Network by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joel3: i doubt if you will find anyone from nairaland. I would advice you look at the real world.

If at all you will see any person. You will have to sponser the monthly internet usage.

Like as i said before this online thing is not so easy. If at all it will bloo. It take years. And only 5% really get o the end others pack ways.

Even big company like google with all the resource closing okurt.

More the reason why i made it more like an online forum than just a social network.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed! / Are You Good At Creating Website If Yes Enter.. / My Mtn Simple Server Cheaat Is Not Worrking Again Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.