Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please It's Urgent HELP ME - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please It's Urgent HELP ME (445 Views)

Who Is Using Innjo Halo.... It Urgent / Plz Help It Urgent, Who Can Help With Nokia Restriction Code? / Advice Me On The Type Of Modem To Buy(pls It's Urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please It's Urgent HELP ME by kenny1795(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
I have this page I saved in Opera mini... How can I find it in my file manager or convert it to pdf file? Please help..... I can't access the address of the page again
Re: Please It's Urgent HELP ME by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2014
You can only view it from your operamini. Press the home button of the operamini and click on "saved pages". You will find it there.
Re: Please It's Urgent HELP ME by kenny1795(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2014
urhoboman: You can only view it from your operamini. Press the home button of the operamini and click on "saved pages". You will find it there.
I need to convert it to pdf... Any help?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Bis Subscription On Iphone / How To Root Android Device Without PC / Pls Is There No Any Free Browings 4 Mtn Smart S720i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.