Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... (12985 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Best University In Nigeria To Study Medicine/surgery(mbbs) / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by ikebengho(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Erm, for those of you with the knowledge or experience, do I need to serve (do NYSC) before been able to have a Direct Entry to Medicine and Surgery in University of Ibadan, University of Benin or University of Ilorin? Or immediately after my first degree i can take the Direct Entry exam?
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Omonoba1: 2:41am On Sep 28, 2014
you dont need to...you can apply immediately after your graduation..
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by ikebengho(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Omonoba1: you dont need to...you can apply immediately after your graduation..
Alright thanks. For example I am in final year 2014/2015 section, I get to do Direct Entry of 2015 or wait till 2016?
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
ikebengho: Erm, for those of you with the knowledge or experience, do I need to serve (do NYSC) before been able to have a Direct Entry to Medicine and Surgery in University of Ibadan, University of Benin or University of Ilorin? Or immediately after my first degree i can take the Direct Entry exam?
To be eligible for admission via Direct Entry, into the University of Benin, with a first degree, it is mandatorily compulsory to present either your NYSC discharged certificate or an exemption letter to that effect, otherwise, you will not be cleared. All the best!
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by ikebengho(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
QuestC: To be eligible for admission via Direct Entry, into the University of Benin, with a first degree, it is mandatorily compulsory to present either your NYSC discharged certificate or an exemption letter to that effect, otherwise, you will not be cleared. All the best!
Thank you, that means will have to chill till after NYSC. Is it the same for the other schools I listed?
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Benwilson(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
I have the same questions too. Anyone with information on this topic relating to Unilag, NDU, Unical, UNN or Unizik should please help. Thank u
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by sanjacinto: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
pls, do anyone has an info on D.E into medicine and surgery for unilorin and U.I?
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Benwilson(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Direct entry form is on sales now. Sales will be ending on June 7th and online registration on June 14th.
I am yet to confirm if Unilag and UI requires NYSC discharge letter.
Someone with info should help please.
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Kemzx(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Do UNN offer direct entry admission into med/surg without nysc discharge letter?
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Benwilson(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2015
Kemzx:
Do UNN offer direct entry admission into med/surg without nysc discharge letter?
Not sure about that. But if ur transcript is ready and u might aswell just apply.
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2016
sanjacinto:
pls, do anyone has an info on D.E into medicine and surgery for unilorin and U.I?
Unilag do not accept direct entry.(although they will not tell u dat, they will tell u to apply but u wont be admitted).
They accept only NCE for education courses.
And they accept only their diploma students for all other courses
Re: NYSC, Direct Entry, Medicine And Surgery MBBS... by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Just got adm into poly I dont know whether my 2yr ND cert can help in DE into medicine

(1) (Reply)

(ambrose Alli University 2batch Admission List Is Out) / Did You Know IKEJA Is An Abbreviation? / Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.