Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging (1940 Views)

8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging / 25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference / Only Few Nigerian Bloggers Are Making Money From Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by GodMode: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
I think affiliate marketing is much more easier than blogging
Re: What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by cheavroi(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Blogging is not a means of earning money online. The true purpose of blogging is to attract the right kind of people to see your offer.

So want to make money online? Sell a service while using blogging to draw the "right traffic" in.
Re: What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by GodMode: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
cheavroi: Blogging is not a means of earning money online. The true purpose of blogging is to attract the right kind of people to see your offer.

So want to make money online? Sell a service while using blogging to draw the "right traffic" in.

blogging is a means of earning money online.... a long term means... affiliate marketing is just much more easier than blogging
Re: What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by sureblogger(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
I love this thread. There are lot of ways to make money online. From the popular affiliate marketing, to advert, sponsored post, selling your own product, freelancing, writing review and social media.

You noticed I did not mention blogging, the reason is this. Blogging is a platform to attract and sell to your audience what have product or service that you have. A blog is like your office, shop or show room where people come to see what you have to offer. I will like you to keep this in mind, don't blog if you don't have a monetization strategy.

When it comes to online business the most important thing is TRAFFIC. Why do you think linda ikeji make so much money from her blog? Take traffic out of linda's blog the blog is as good as dead. Advertisers love traffic. They love sites getting it in tons so they could place their ads in front of millions at a cheaper rate.

You can see the importance of a blog and traffic. Now imagine linda is now collecting list. Believe me if she does her list will be running to millions of subscribers. Assuming she is into product creation and sale, and she's selling a product for like 1k and out of her million subscribers 100k bought her product, well you do the math.

Even as a webdeveloper you can make money online I bought a theme from themeforest for $58 and checking the total sales for the theme the seller has actually sold close to 40k of the theme, once again I will leave you to do the math.

Social media; facebook and twitter this is a secret means most internet marketing gurus are using to make money secretly without noise. Even I caught my oga jide using it too lol. Its called shortlink but it work best if you have large fans and followers. Let say something like 50k upwards work fine.

So how does this works, its a double egde sword in the sense that you make money on the front end and get traffic to your blog on the back end and you might even end up with a subscriber. First you need to register with a shortlink provided. Then look for an interesting post, any post but if you have a blog use your post.

Next take the URL of the post and shorten with with the shortlink provider. The URL link turns into a shortlink something like /aRybs. Now now write a short description of the post and put the shortlink in it. If anybody clicked on it, it will take be directed to the original location of the post.

So where is the money in this strategy? For every 1k clicks this shortlink provider will pay you $5. Now with a 100k fans or followers if only 20k click on the link, that's 20x$5= $100 from a post. Imagine if you have an average of five links a day, that's on the average $400. Doing that for 30days on autopilot will give you WOW! $12000 in a month. Easy money! Right. So start building your fans and followers.

Give me a facebook like @ www.facebook.com/sureblogger and you can check out my blog to www.sureblogger.com. Thanks.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by minmini: 5:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice sharing.There are many ways to make money online. Here by i list out the ways to earn money through online. There are
1.Google Adsense
2.Affiliate Program
3.Sell products relevant to your blog.
4. writing article .
5 Reseller business
Among those I chose reseller business to earn money. Reseller is nothing but getting service from someone and then earning amount by getting commission from them. For this we need reseller account .I got the account from GoResellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your requirements. I choose basic reseller plan using which i bought domain names, SSL certificates, web designing services and so on. After that i fixed high rate for those services and sell them .I earned quick cash through this method. According to me reseller business is one of the best way to make money online.
Re: What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by soldierdollar(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one guys
Re: What Other Methods Can One Use To Earn Online Apart From Blogging by zap2(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Online forex trading is a also a good income opportunity. If u are ready to pay your dues and do the hardwork and if your mind is made up to succeed. You dont need any traffic nor do u need to market anything.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria / Blog For Blog. Site For Site / Top Paying Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.