Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? (1235 Views)

When Someone Offers You Biscuit During An Interview / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Wow! Time truly flies oh. I remember back then in the days of Kpako Biscuit, Speedy, Goody Goody, Go-go, Baba Dudu, Digestive, ABC Biscuit, e.t.c.

We enjoyed all these until we began to grow and get some sense while a set of Indomie Generation was beginning to dominate.

So, like the post says, what was your favourite biscuit as a growing child?

Mine: Speedy grin
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by madmadu(m): 1:46am On Sep 28, 2014
i av a scar on ma forehead dat i got while trying 2 buy speedy biscuit one nyt. ended up in LASUTH... very long story....
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by Kenzico(m): 1:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Star bisciut and Shortbread. I love eating shortbread wen it was cheap then...it was only N100 den in the 1996

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by okosodo: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2014
nasco bisuit
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by cathyibok(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Pako biscuit. grin
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by gbaskiboy: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Okin biscuit

Pako biscuit

Can't just recall again
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
You pple forgot de then best cheap biscuit BIG-BITE 3in number very tick & nice
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by elobyobi: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
From top to bottom:
Shortbread
Digestive (McVities)
Nasco cream biscuits
Nasco wafers
Speedy
Spicy.

I still like to indulge myself sometimes, but these days, NONE of them taste as delicious as they used to.
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by morhsuud22(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
PAKO all the way
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by RebelLeader15(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Epon malam (malam prick)

Toast bread #5

Gudigudi

Eruku oshodi (tea)

Dankwa

Baba dudu

Kulikuli etc
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Epon malam (malam prick)

Toast bread #5

Gudigudi

Eruku oshodi (tea)

Dankwa

Baba dudu

Kulikuli etc

elobyobi:
From top to bottom:
Shortbread
Digestive (McVities)
Nasco cream biscuits
Nasco wafers
Speedy
Spicy.

I still like to indulge myself sometimes, but these days, NONE of them taste as delicious as they used to.

Choi! Nna, you chop the thing no be lie!
Re: What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Funny Friday - Teacher's Panties Stop Okon From Going To School In Akwa Ibom / Describe This Nyash, In One Word. / Ladies what will you do if it happens to you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.