Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting (47287 Views)

Hands-on review of the latest TECNO F6 from 3CHUB. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by jman77(m): 3:11am On Dec 14, 2015
kebuh:
hi guys i lyk wat u r doin here Big up. my phne is briked plz can s1 assist me with tecno f6 rom
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1en8hggn44letzj/Stock%20backup%20%28MTK%29%20for%20Tecno%20F6.zip?dl=1
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by kebuh: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
thnx so much 1 prob thou u cant receive a call or get notification also my home button is dead
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Kennysilver(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2016
[Pls bro tanx 4d info...bt seriously am not familiar with some names like cwm nd odas...pls am using techno f6 nd is having prob after flashing like am not seeing any notification on my notification panel nd also d home key is no more working...pls can u help me wit ur number so dat u can enlighten me more
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Kennysilver(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2016
Pls bro tanx 4d info...bt seriously am not familiar with some names like cwm nd odas...pls am using techno f6 nd is having prob after flashing like am not seeing any notification on my notification panel nd also d home key is no more working...pls can u help me wit ur number so dat u can enlighten me more
towncheerup:
To anyone who bricked their f6 here is the cwm backup of the stock rom. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k2ybp6yuvz6mir/2014-11-04.15.23.zip?dl=0 ( i deleted some games which came with the phone).
There is also the non touch cwm recovery.

Instructions:
Open the zip and extact the folder 2014-11-04.15.23 to sdcard/clockwockmod/backup folder
after that boot the phone into cwm recovery.Then choose restore from sdcard.
After that reboot the phone.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Kennysilver(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2016
towncheerup:
To anyone who bricked their f6 here is the cwm backup of the stock rom. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k2ybp6yuvz6mir/2014-11-04.15.23.zip?dl=0 ( i deleted some games which came with the phone).
There is also the non touch cwm recovery.

Instructions:
Open the zip and extact the folder 2014-11-04.15.23 to sdcard/clockwockmod/backup folder
after that boot the phone into cwm recovery.Then choose restore from sdcard.Pls bro tanx 4d info...bt seriously am not familiar with some names like cwm nd odas...pls am using techno f6 nd is having prob after flashing like am not seeing any notification on my notification panel nd also d home key is no more working...pls can u help me wit ur number so dat u can enlighten me more
After that reboot the phone.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Kennysilver(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2016
Pls frnds tanx 4d infos...bt seriously am not familiar with some names like cwm nd odas...pls am using techno f6 nd is having prob like hanging nd stoping at logo wen booting bt after flashing my phone..i stop seeing any notification on my notification panel nd also d home key is no more working...pls can u help me wit ur number so dat u can enlighten me more
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Okpedan: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Hello mates.
I must commend you all for all the good works you guys are doing here.
Please, i saw a new system update of my tecno f6, and i tried to install it, it says update error, and ever since then, my phone have only been showing me Experience Smart life.
Please i need help
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Okpedan:
Hello mates.
I must commend you all for all the good works you guys are doing here.
Please, i saw a new system update of my tecno f6, and i tried to install it, it says update error, and ever since then, my phone have only been showing me Experience Smart life.
Please i need help
Hello Okpedan, for the problem you can try to restore factory settings. Ways as following: turn off your phohe first, then press power button and volume down button at the same time. After entering factory mode, use volume keys to choose "eMMC", then press power button. If it doesn't work, you can take your phone, along with your receipt and warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Kennysilver:
Pls frnds tanx 4d infos...bt seriously am not familiar with some names like cwm nd odas...pls am using techno f6 nd is having prob like hanging nd stoping at logo wen booting bt after flashing my phone..i stop seeing any notification on my notification panel nd also d home key is no more working...pls can u help me wit ur number so dat u can enlighten me more
I have exactly the same problem on my Techno F6. How did you solve it please? Kindly reply please. I really need this help!!!Thanks
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2017
jman77:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1en8hggn44letzj/Stock%20backup%20%28MTK%29%20for%20Tecno%20F6.zip?dl=1
I just downloaded the file please. My problem is my home button and notification panel is not working after factory reset and flashing please. How do i resolve it? Please help me. Thanks
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 16, 2017
salmaz:
This guide will explain an easy method of installing Mediatek /
MTK drivers for your phone on a PC.
Requirements
* PC
* USB cord
* A Working phone who's drivers you wish to install
* Download PdaNet
Procedure
* Enable USB Debugging on the working MTK phone (Settings >
Developer options > Tick USB debugging)
* Connect the working phone to PC with USB debugging enabled
* Install PdaNet on the PC
* When prompted to select phone type, choose "Other"
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a "Drivers
successfully installed" message.
* Exit PdaNet in system tray (bottom right corner of PC)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4f4upag52p20xf/PdaNetA4126.exe?dl=0

Here's the download link for the boot.img file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ulii0chdm36omd/boot.img?dl=0

Download the latest version of MTKDroidTools.exe from the Internet
Please, i need the touch recovery file sir. My home button and notification panel is not working after factory reset please. Thanks
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2017
kebuh:
thnx so much 1 prob thou u cant receive a call or get notification also my home button is dead
This is exactly the challenge i'm currently facing right now. Please how did you solve the problem? Abeg kindly help me o..I no get moni 4 any fone now biko
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Darus05(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Root your Android device with easy using this tested and working method . Best of all you didn't need a PC http://lookapk.com/how-to-root
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Kennysilver:
If you still have this phone, i have solved the notification panel problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.ยงยง / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.