Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting (47326 Views)

Hands-on review of the latest TECNO F6 from 3CHUB. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
My f6 got bricked, please guy, how do I unbrick it.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
olayoungz:
My f6 got bricked, please guy, how do I unbrick it.
Do you have cwm recovery installed on your phone, if yes refer to page 5 and if not refer to page 6/7. Read the procedure well it'll help unbrick your phone
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
salmaz:

Do you have cwm recovery installed on your phone, if yes refer to page 5 and if not refer to page 6/7. Read the procedure well it'll help unbrick your phone

did that but the boot.img I found there is corrupt. Can you please help me with your boot.img
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
olayoungz:

did that but the boot.img I found there is corrupt. Can you please help me with your boot.img and also, most of the links are no more working
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
I keep getting the error "recovery doesnt match the size" from mtk droid tools. Please someone should help me upload the necessary files that will help me unbrick my phone. The phone is a rooted one. Thanks as you help
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by mrrobhamisi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
olayoungz:
I keep getting the error "recovery doesnt match the size" from mtk droid tools. Please someone should help me upload the necessary files that will help me unbrick my phone. The phone is a rooted one. Thanks as you help

hello guys...i did tried to update the phone too but then during the process it failed and aborted. so now whenever i turned on the phone it never even run to the TECNO LOGO. all it does is to keep on running to recovery mode. i did formatted in the recovery but still the problem exist. i cant do anything with the phone. someone who will to help too. I'm having a STOCK RECOVERY so i cant do anything..wish i had like carliv..but im havong a stock recovery. guess there is something wrong with the boot stuff...it cannot complete. HELPPPP sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
salmaz:

We're you able to flash the update.zip cos mine crashes and said installation aborted probably I've deleted some applications that comes with the original stock rom

I updated normally with the stock recovery. Everything was smooth.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
towncheerup:

After a while the update was aborted with this error message "system/framework/core.odex has unexpected content, update.zip is not correct"
What are the new features you noticed on the update?
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 2:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 2:31am On Jan 19, 2015
mrrobhamisi:

hello guys...i did tried to update the phone too but then during the process it failed and aborted. so now whenever i turned on the phone it never even run to the TECNO LOGO. all it does is to keep on running to recovery mode. i did formatted in the recovery but still the problem exist. i cant do anything with the phone. someone who will to help too. I'm having a STOCK RECOVERY so i cant do anything..wish i had like carliv..but im havong a stock recovery. guess there is something wrong with the boot stuff...it cannot complete. HELPPPP sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Have you tried removing and inserting the battery then power it on and see if it boots normally then you can flash back the cwm recovery.img
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by mrrobhamisi(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
salmaz:

Have you tried removing and inserting the battery then power it on and see if it boots normally then you can flash back the cwm recovery.img

thank you salma.yes i dd all dat but stil endup runnig to recovery. and it is a stock recovery
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2015
kippo:
It didn't even reach tecno logo it just stops at the experience smart life and goes off. When it comes on again it shows the smart life ish for few seconds and pops up "no command" with android robot..... Pls what do I do?.... I don't have root permission
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Zaria, Kaduna State. Thanks
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by mrrobhamisi(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
towncheerup:

kaka nimeshaharibu tena. hebu nipigie 0717777550
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
mrrobhamisi:

kaka nimeshaharibu tena. hebu nipigie 0717777550

Hahaha. Usihofu itakuwa. Nicheck facebook
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2015
olayoungz:

Zaria, Kaduna State. Thanks
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Kaduna state: G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House(3rd Floor).Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna +234 9095724673. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by kippo: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2015
I stay at ilaro where is the closest Carl care......is it at sango or otta
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 1:14am On Jan 22, 2015
towncheerup:

Pls what are new features the latest update offers. Can you kindly upload the cwm backup of your already updated version to benefit from the any new features offered in the update.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
salmaz:

Pls what are new features the latest update offers. Can you kindly upload the cwm backup of your already updated version to benefit from the any new features offered in the update.

No new things only unnoticeable bug fixes. I cant upload im in a place where 3G is unavailable at the moment but i will upload once im back home in a few days.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
towncheerup:

No new things only unnoticeable bug fixes. I cant upload im in a place where 3G is unavailable at the moment but i will upload once im back home in a few days.
Ok, Thanks. I'll be expecting the upload. Wishing you safe return home.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by mrrobhamisi(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Please someone help me with tecno f6 scatter files
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by yondaimee: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Anybody pls help with the tecno f6 stock rom tried the links in older post but the links are dead.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
yondaimee:
Anybody pls help with the tecno f6 stock rom tried the links in older post but the links are dead.

mediatek backup(files to flash) or cwm backup
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by yondaimee: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
towncheerup:

mediatek backup(files to flash) or cwm backup
Cwm backup would be awesome
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
towncheerup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ppzo844bi2vk2/tecno_f6.zip?dl=0
Is this cwm backup file the updated version T13 firmware
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
towncheerup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ppzo844bi2vk2/tecno_f6.zip?dl=0

PLEASE can you give me a detailed explanation on flashing Cwm on my f6. All the boot image and recovery on this thread don't match each other. Please help
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is what i get while trying to flash cwm using MTK DROID TOOLS... Can anyone please help me?

Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by salmaz(m): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2015
olayoungz:
This is what i get while trying to flash cwm using MTK DROID TOOLS... Can anyone please help me?
Did you follow the procedure on page 7 very well, check and follow the steps again
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by yondaimee: 2:50am On Jan 24, 2015
I really don't know anyone that uses tecno f6 nd the cwm recovery I got is not matching using MTK Droid tools. Pls if there's anyone who could backup his cwm recovery and boot img.. Id be very grateful if its uploaded. Thanks to towncheerup n everyone on this thread
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 24, 2015
salmaz:

Did you follow the procedure on page 7 very well, check and follow the steps again

Yes i did follow the steps very well.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2015
yondaimee:
I really don't know anyone that uses tecno f6 nd the cwm recovery I got is not matching using MTK Droid tools. Pls if there's anyone who could backup his cwm recovery and boot img.. Id be very grateful if its uploaded. Thanks to towncheerup n everyone on this thread

Same problem I have. After selecting the boot img uploaded on the thread, and selecting the stock recovery, it didn't match at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.ยงยง

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.