Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate (44027 Views)

Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) / BBA Lilian Afegbai Releases Smoking Hot Pictures As She Turns A Year Older / Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
hmmm..soon her shower time pics would flood the internet.
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by wheesin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
adet991: pls wats d meaning of d name

love is the greatest smiley
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by DonaldGenes(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
ĨŦ Ú ŦĨŃĔ PÁŚŚ MĔ,ŃŐ ČŐMĔ wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by 30secs(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Another ashawo don land for house.. This one kukuma get small bobby and bum bum at least
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by jonnyboy4u: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
wishing you all the luck.

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by timilynx(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Akshow: Oct 5th come fast abeg. I sooooooo eager to see the hotshots. Most of the housemates I see are eeewgly. My naija gal bam but her football 22yr age na him be issue.
point of correction, that's her true age. She is 22 confirm.
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Aida13: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Yes, very hot with her moustache. I hope she can maintain this skin tone for the many weeks she will be there - that is if she doesn't get booted out in week 1-3. From what I see, this might be her time span grin grin

BoboYekini: I can see she's got the de riguer tramp stamp. Definitely not housewife material.
----- LMAO---wicked grin grin
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2014
wheesin: as much as i hate big brother..i cant help but appreciate edo women...she bears afegbai...my middle name smiley
Hmmm. Most likely you are related!
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2014
30secs: Another ashawo don land for house.. This one kukuma get small bobby and bum bum at least
What the heck! ...all these Akpako Naija peeps who always believe all models are ashawos! All of you need to get your own lives together before you destroy those of hustling little girls!
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by LajaLaba: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
What the heck! ...all these Akpako Naija peeps who always believe all models are ashawos! All of you need to get your own lives together before you destroy those of hustling little girls!
Cool down oga shey she no be Ashi ni?
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Yemisi63: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Loooooooooool. Guys, you all need to read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Ladycloud(f): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
lawrenceunaa: abeg wetn be de importance of bba
...300000 US dollars
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by lawrenceunaa: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ladycloud: ...300000 US dollars
lol
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Capableben(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please Im pleading from the deepest part of my heart, can someone categorically and explicitly demystify this BBA of a thing to me
I mean tell me its relevance and what its all about. What do they do there Just tell me everything... I keep seeing this but I just don't know what it is all about, but I think its somehow connected to nudity...
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
ujbaby4Jesus: I hate that programme with passion
i hate'am pass u
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by blank(f): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
I know this babe. She is a serious aristo chick. Her real age is 25years old and she attended Benson Idahosa University. Her mum is that DPO in Benin that killed a student and hurriedly buried him in the police station.

She presently lives in Lekki 1. I know her cos she dated a friend's husband and it was a tug of war before she finally released him from her claws. grin

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Afrok(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
She's hot and I think the guys shouldn't sweat too much on her beauty coz it's most likely we'll see everything in the house of sex and no shame (BBA).
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by meforyou1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
ujbaby4Jesus: I hate that programme with passion
what then are you on this thread?
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
She fyn sha... Gudluck
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by lawrenceunaa: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ladycloud: ...300000 US dollars
to the viewers nko
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by KingGeorge1: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
From her look i can tell what she's going there to do
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Ladycloud(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
lawrenceunaa: to the viewers nko
....beta eye problem....lol
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
wat channel can i catch bba on star times?
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
1 night.......just 1 night with this gal
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by rolled: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
She lied abt her age
Lilian knows
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by RichboyPee(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
wheesin: as much as i hate big brother..i cant help but appreciate edo women...she bears afegbai...my middle name smiley
which part of Edo and what does the name mean
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by chelseabmw(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
rafhell: big brother house of immorality and $ex

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by kaima1984(f): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2014
ayusco85: this lady will so spread her legs like the RED SEA in that bba house.

but its none of my business.....................

nne where my lipton tea?
how did u kw?
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by ayusco85(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
kaima1984: how did u kw?

The gods told me undecided
Re: Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate by kaima1984(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2014
ayusco85:

The gods told me undecided
dat gods is so fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Remembers Late Mother Amid Messy Family Drama, Fans React(Pics) / Adekunle Gold Spotted Selling Meat In A Market (pictures) / What Kcee's Limpopo Really Means + Pictures. Have Nigerians Been Fooled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.