Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) (1819 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by sapientia1(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria, where Jesus Christ send you a
WhatsApp and BBM message, and threatens to kill you if you do not send it to 10 people" The most annoying thing in all these is that graduates and supposed learned people send 'miracle message' to their friends everyday.
These messages carries lots of threats - some messages will say U will suffer or go broke for a week if U don’t send them. The story making the rounds on social media recently, is of a woman who was pursued by a rat, fell and one of her legs' disfigured since d fall - and if U do not type 'Amen', evil rat may locate you. You need 2 see the number of comments.
As Christians, we need 2 have open minds, we nid 2 open our hearts and minds 2 healthy discussions. We need 2 think. Do U believe God will punish U if U refused to send those messages? Do U think your destiny is tied 2 a message on social media? Do you genuinely believe you will receive instant miracles after you type 'Amen' on that post? We claim to be Children of God, but we are scared of the future, scared of little things. You broadcast a message to 14 people on social media & believe in your heart that you gonna wake up tomorrow a billionaire. What is wrong with us? Like seriously, what is really wrong with us? Without hard work, determination and purpose, you allow your destiny to rest solely
on miracle messages on social media. Don't tell us you are sending those messages for 'sending
sake'. Don't tell us there's no harm sending miracle
messages. Stop it, it is just not cool. I have seen a quite number of stupid things in my life, but this takes the biscuit. You can broadcast all your messages anyhow you want, but stop disturbing the peace of your innocent friends. You can go ahead & create fourteen (14) fake accounts & send your nonsense messages to those accounts. Stop spreading your fears on social media. We are not gullible.
Our God is too big 2 send threats 2 make people obey Him!

1 Like

Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2014
Just laugh and delete the messages, your fear of the threat made you to show concern and that fear is what makes it to take effect in your life.

When next you see it, just imagine some mischievous boy sitting at one corner and laughing his asss off as people spread his prank

1 Like

Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by Enoquin(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy
OP, your write up has me laughing. I receive such messages and just ignore. Some even come in voice notes. shocked I have just never seen the one for evil rats and evil angry, that sender for hear am!
Sending messages like 'This is God, you check your inbox more than you check on me' cheesy Lord have mercy!
Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2014
I don't even read them, I just delete it!
Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by sapientia1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb: Just laugh and delete the messages, your fear of the threat made you to show concern and that fear is what makes it to take effect in your life.

When next you see it, just imagine some mischievous boy sitting at one corner and laughing his asss off as people spread his prank
Yes man, they seem to be spreading these messages and it's going viral everyday, you'll see some messages telling you to say "amen" in 3 seconds or..***....u know what's next
Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by sapientia1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Enoquin: cheesy cheesy
OP, your write up has me laughing. I receive such messages and just ignore. Some even come in voice notes. shocked I have just never seen the one for evil rats and evil angry, that sender for hear am!
Sending messages like 'This is God, you check your inbox more than you check on me' cheesy Lord have mercy!
sis, it's real, they'll show u a photo shopped picture of someone turning into a big python, they'll say the person was a prostitute and was used for rituals, I'm a Christian but these messages are starting to bore me!
Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
I always send it back to the sender.
Re: Message To All People That Sends Religious Messages In Threat (disguise) by Enoquin(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy

sapientia1: sis, it's real, they'll show u a photo shopped picture of someone turning into a big python, they'll say the person was a prostitute and was used for rituals, I'm a Christian but these messages are starting to bore me!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Answer If You Were Ask This Question In Church? / A Muslim's Defence Of The Peace In Islam / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.