Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) (4768 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by missojugo(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why my fellow women dey always fall my hand anyhow. Hiaaaaaa
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by maxit2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackStallion: I'm one of his members, actually it was quite delicious. Had a spicy flavour. I'll bring a bottle of acid to church next time, see if I can't twist pastor's arm into turning it to shepe mah shack. cheesy
Hey! How about if I hold some Ugu, just incase he agrees to turn it into igbo?! Omo I hail the anointing oo grin
Hahaha mad man !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
I will not believe the authenticity of this guy's claim of turning petrol to pineapple juice. If he claims to be so anointed he should make that feat at a filling station and tell his church members to drink from a cup filled with petrol from the dispenser. If it tastes lyk pineapple good 4 dem. otherwise I'll say the guy came to church with diluted pineapple juice and claim its petrol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hypnosis thats all it is. Its still petrol but under an hypnotic state any suggestion made is accepted as truth!!! Until he kills one of his members! Africans are intensely foo.lish!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by DaBullIT(m): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2014
If Alaba boiz catch this man , Egooo don set be that o

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Reasons You Need Jesus / U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.