Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number (49397 Views)

How To Recover Your 2015 Jamb Pin, Number And Reg Number / How Do I Retrieve A Lost Neco Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Slowvenom(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please can someone help me? I lost my NECO registration number, please how can I get it back? And I'm in a far distance from my examination center.
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by wealthland23: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
contact mr kingsley a neco high officer if you lost your neco registration number via 07059030097 and get it within 30 minutes at cheap rate
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by phoebebrayan: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
how can i retrieve my neco registration number,the mobile number isn't going through?
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by zibi5: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Check my Signature.
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 9:29am On May 04, 2017
You can find answers to your question in this NECO frequently asked questions post.
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by bettyLad(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
wealthland23:
contact mr kingsley a neco high officer if you lost your neco registration number via 07059030097 and get it within 30 minutes at cheap rate

the number isn't going through .please do you have any other contact of him
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2018
bettyLad:

the number isn't going through .please do you have any other contact of him
Hi, were you able to retrieve the NECO exam number?
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by bettyLad(f): 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
Weselion:

Hi, were you able to retrieve the NECO exam number?
yes ,I went to neck office ,told them the year of the examination and center where I wrote the exams ..they extracted the rest details for me , I bought a scratch card from them and I printed another result ..they gave me my center number and examination number with the use of my full name and name of the school where I had written the examination that year
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
bettyLad:

yes ,I went to neck office ,told them the year of the examination and center where I wrote the exams ..they extracted the rest details for me , I bought a scratch card from them and I printed another result ..they gave me my center number and examination number with the use of my full name and name of the school where I had written the examination that year
wow, that's great. Did you pay for it?
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by bettyLad(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
Weselion:
wow, that's great. Did you pay for it?
No
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2018
bettyLad:

No

Alright, thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Check how to retrieve NECO exam number here.
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Flashacademy(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for your advice. I read this article on how to retrieve lost neco examination number and It worked.
https://flashacademy.com.ng/retrieve-back-lost-neco-certificate/
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
If u want to check your NECO result but you don't know your registration number,

Contact Mr John via WhatsApp - 09062655805

You will get your reg number in not less than 2 hours

No matter your school.
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
For your Results Token, Contact Mr John on WhatsApp with this Number.

Don't call. WhatsApp Only
Re: How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number by oloriooko(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2023
pls is this line still working?

For your Results Token, Contact Mr John on WhatsApp with this Number.

Don't call. WhatsApp Only

(1) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.