Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! (1454 Views)

Funny Things We Christians Say Without Checking / Why Do Christians Say God Is Not A Magician? / "When Christians Say, "Don't Judge". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Saw this online and deem it fit to share. Enjoy.

WHEN CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE".

When a Pastor converted 2-storey building to 6-storey without following due process and his building collapsed to kill 115 people, you'll say "Don't Judge"

When a Pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to purchase dangerous weapons from a black market,you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor's wife file a divorce on the basis of Adultery of her Husband you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor rakes in money from poor members to build University for the children of the rich, you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor dies and 3 women show up at the funeral with children out of wedlock, u still must not judge

When a Pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist surface in the church to claim his corpse, you will say "don't judge".

When a Pastor divorces twice and another female member of his congregation claims She has had many abortions for him, you will again say "don't judge".

When a "Man of God" is banned from entering UK due to proven allegations of extortions of members abroad, you will say "don't judge".

When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC nab him and He confessed He donated some millions from the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said the money cannot be refunded because it has been given to "God", you then say"don't judge".

When a female member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor had carnal knowledge of her in an hotel room in UK while they went for a trip, she also provided the recorded voice of the Pastor begging for sex and saying his own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say "don't judge"

When a Pastor shot his own father dead for abusing him and He smuggled his dead body to bury in a shallow grave in the nearest bush, when He was caught by the police, He led them to the grave and you will ill again say "Don't judge".

I can be judged abi ?, at least I'm not a "man of God" and I've written this about "men of God, go on and judge me!

3 Likes

Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Demdem: Saw this online and deem it fit to share. Enjoy.

WHEN CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE".

When a Pastor converted 2-storey building to 6-storey without following due process and his building collapsed to kill 115 people, you'll say "Don't Judge"

When a Pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to purchase dangerous weapons from a black market,you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor's wife file a divorce on the basis of Adultery of her Husband you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor rakes in money from poor members to build University for the children of the rich, you'll say "don't judge"

When a Pastor dies and 3 women show up at the funeral with children out of wedlock, u still must not judge

When a Pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist surface in the church to claim his corpse, you will say "don't judge".

When a Pastor divorces twice and another female member of his congregation claims She has had many abortions for him, you will again say "don't judge".

When a "Man of God" is banned from entering UK due to proven allegations of extortions of members abroad, you will say "don't judge".

When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC nab him and He confessed He donated some millions from the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said the money cannot be refunded because it has been given to "God", you then say"don't judge".

When a female member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor had carnal knowledge of her in an hotel room in UK while they went for a trip, she also provided the recorded voice of the Pastor begging for sex and saying his own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say "don't judge"

When a Pastor shot his own father dead for abusing him and He smuggled his dead body to bury in a shallow grave in the nearest bush, when He was caught by the police, He led them to the grave and you will ill again say "Don't judge".

I can be judged abi ?, at least I'm not a "man of God" and I've written this about "men of God, go on and judge me!
smiley lets leave God to judge....he knows what we dont know
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockyTeee: smiley lets leave God to judge....he knows what we dont know

Fair opinion but unacceptable to me.
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by BodyKiss(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
When celebrities like Tiwa Savage wears what she likes, which her husband seems not have problems with, or complain about. They'll judge.

1 Like

Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by lomprico(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockyTeee: smiley lets leave God to judge....he knows what we dont know
But u will arrest anyone dat steals from u or will allow God to judge him or her abi?

1 Like

Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
lomprico:
But u will arrest anyone dat steals from u or will allow God to judge him or her abi?
anyone who transgresses d law should face d whip of the law even if its me....am not against that Bro
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by lomprico(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockyTeee: anyone who transgresses d law should face d whip of the law even if its me....am not against that Bro
Then why the 'judge not' against the people that cry for justice?

1 Like

Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
lomprico:
Then why the 'judge not' against the people that cry for justice?
if they go against d constitution they should face justice like anybody... but we should not go about pointing fingers at them for every rumour we hear
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockyTeee: if they go against d constitution they should face justice like anybody... but we should not go about pointing fingers at them for every rumour we hear
So the scoan collapsed building is a rumor? Or chris' divorce saga or 9.3 mil doll wepons/jet saga? Are these rumors?

1 Like

Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
lomprico:
So the scoan collapsed building is a rumor? Or chris' divorce saga or 9.3 mil doll wepons/jet saga? Are these rumors?
its like you ve not gotten my point. If they are found guilty of breaking the civil law, they should face the music.
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by lomprico(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockyTeee: its like you ve not gotten my point. If they are found guilty of breaking the civil law, they should face the music.
YES! That is what we are clamoring for, arrest n prosecute those that deserve it but their followers will come out with the 'touch not' crap! And that is why the op posted this thread!
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by tpia6: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
dont judge means saying something may open you to spiritual attacks from various sources since you do not know what was going on prior to the publicized events.
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by BodyKiss(m): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2014
tpia6: dont judge means saying something may open you to spiritual attacks from various sources since you do not know what was going on prior to the publicized events.

SMH seriously.
Re: When Christians Say "Don't Judge"!!!!!!! by Demdem(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2014
lomprico:
YES! That is what we are clamoring for, arrest n prosecute those that deserve it but their followers will come out with the 'touch not' crap! And that is why the op posted this thread!

On point.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Preacher Gets Congregation To Drink PETROL / Paying Tithe From 13th Month Bonus. / Fr. Mbaka Lays Foundation For New Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.