Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Best Of Coldplay - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Of Coldplay (866 Views)

Coldplay Vs Imagine Dragons / Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay / Coldplay Is The Best Band Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Of Coldplay by Sheikwonder(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm an avid Coldplay fan and following the release of their latest album "Ghost Stories",i decided to write my top 20 Coldplay tracks ever in no particular order.Feel free to share your favorite Coldplay song!

20. What If

19. Major Minus

18. Princess Of China

17. The Scientist

16. Clocks

15. Paradise

14. X&Y

13. Speed Of Sound

12. God Put A Smile
On Your Face

11. A Sky Full Of Stars

10. Life In Technicolor
ii

9. Fix You

8. Strawberry Swing

7. Talk

6. Every Teardrop Is
A Waterfall

5. Twisted Logic

4. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Charlie Brown

2. Yellow

1. Magic

Honorable Mentions:

Viva La Vida, Cemeteries Of London, Green Eyes, Us Against The World, Violet Hill, In My Place, Low, & Lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Of Coldplay by sushieater: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mine is Paradise, classic joint.
Re: The Best Of Coldplay by Sheikwonder(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
@sushieater-I love paradise too,it was one of my top 3 songs till I heard 'Magic' and 'A Sky full of Stars'....The chorus is just heavenly...'para-para-paradise oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh'....#Classic
Re: The Best Of Coldplay by sushieater: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sheikwonder: @sushieater-I love paradise too,it was one of my top 3 songs till I heard 'Magic' and 'A Sky full of Stars'....The chorus is just heavenly...'para-para-paradise oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh'....#Classic

I'm a very big fan of Avicii, so I was all pumped up when I heard that he had a song with Coldplay. The song finally dropped and it didn't disappoint. There's Something about A Sky full of Stars that I like so much, it was kind of a slow paced EDM just like daft punk's get lucky, very different from the average EDM songs we hear.

Magic is also nice, Chris Martin's voice can never go wrong. Songs like Homecoming by Kanye West, Beach Chair by Jay-Z and Most Kingz by Jay-Z all ft Chris Martin are songs I still play till date all because of Chris's voice. He even killed the song heart of the city by Jay-Z when they preformed it together sometime ago.

Paradise was my most played song in 2011. I was even hoping for a drake remix of the song back then but it didn't happen, felt that drake would've been the best rapper to rap on that song.
Re: The Best Of Coldplay by smartoliver(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Never really heard much about cold play until early dis year(I wonder why) but I do love viva la Vida and a sky full stars
Re: The Best Of Coldplay by Sheikwonder(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
smartoliver post=/post/26818516:
Never really heard much about cold play until early dis year(I wonder why) but I do love viva la Vida and a sky full stars

If you've got the time and available internet,I suggest you download any of the above songs on the list.You would be absolutely thrilled I assure you...

(1) (Reply)

[music] Chinwe Kings – Eze (king) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Lil Kesh – YAGI "Young And Getting It" / Jaburata- Emmy Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.