Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay (1817 Views)

Coldplay Vs Imagine Dragons / The Best Of Coldplay / Coldplay Is The Best Band Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2011
Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by amblors(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2011
this is some post.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by ElmA1(f): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
@grizz. I love them too. wink
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mylo effing xyloto,
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Blackteeth(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
Unfortunately Nigerians are too busy with terry G to recognize real talents outside the box.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]These guys are amazing! grin grin--- one of my best band ever wink [/size]
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
So much talent
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by montelik(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Unfortunately Nigerians are too busy with terry G to recognize real talents outside the box.

Abegi, what is d difference btwn mylo xyloto and apako? All na d same gibberish. grin
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
Difference is personal opinion, i guess. For me, its mylo xyloto all the way!!!
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by medjai(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
Awesome band
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grizz:

Difference is personal opinion, i guess. For me, its mylo xyloto all the way!!!
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2011
With some artists, they release that big album and can't measure up again. I was extremely worried for Coldplay (my favorite band), considering "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" was a huge release. "Mylo Xyloto" has been in my car and I can't stop playing it. They came back with a new sound but so far I'm loving it. "Charlie Brown", "Don't Let It Break Your Heart", and "Princess In China" featuring Rihanna are my favorite tracks in that order. Love love love it. I can't wait to see them on tour again.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
Coldplay rocks! Speed of sound is awesome!!
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
ogugua88:

With some artists, they release that big album and can't measure up again. I was extremely worried for Coldplay (my favorite band), considering "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" was a huge release. "Mylo Xyloto" has been in my car and I can't stop playing it. They came back with a new sound but so far I'm loving it. "Charlie Brown", "Don't Let It Break Your Heart", and "Princess In China" featuring Rihanna are my favorite tracks in that order. Love love love it. I can't wait to see them on tour again.
I worry like that every time they come out with a new album but i haven't been disappointed so far.
ArQueBusieR:

Coldplay rocks! Speed of sound is awesome!!
Best song ever, Clocks.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by ektbear: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Hmm, didn't realize you were a fan of 'em.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, huge fan. Coldplay and Maroon 5 from their first albums smiley
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Jenifa1: 3:19am On Nov 15, 2011
ogugua88:

Yeah, huge fan. Coldplay and Maroon 5 from their first albums smiley

aww. reminds me of myself back in HS.
I grew out of it. I'm sure you will too eventually  grin
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

aww. reminds me of myself back in HS.
I grew out of it. I'm sure you will too eventually  grin
Grow out of coldplay or grow out of maroon 5? I can see someone growing out of maroon 5, they haven't released an album worth listening to since "songs about jane". Coldplay on the other hand. . .
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2011
Maroon 5's "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" definitely wasn't the greatest. Out of their three, it's my least favorite. "Hands All Over" is great though. It's up there with "Songs About Jane" in my opinion, except with a more pop sound smiley
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2011
Well i won't lie and say i've given hands all over a chance. So far, i've only heard moves like jagger and i hate it, mostly cos it had christina aguilera. I hate that B#@$%. Not even sure why anymore but south park probably has something to do with it.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2011
"Moves Like Jagger" isn't even on the original album lol. It's included on the newer deluxe editions I believe. I think they made that track for the show Aguilera and Levine were a part of anyway. Listen to it, pleeeeease. Their song "I Can't Lie" sounds like it belongs on "Songs About Jane".
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2011
Ok, but if we're making people listen to albums then i'll need to ask you to try out the killers album sam's town. I'm their unofficial, unpaid, unrecognized promoter. I'll get hands all over, i guess i owe maroon 5 a little bit anyways.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Jenifa1: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2011
how old are you guys.

I don't listen to them anymore because I feel like I've outgrown them. The fray was another band I used to love.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^ We're around the same age if you were listening to them in high school lol.

Grizz:
Ok, but if we're making people listen to albums then i'll need to ask you to try out the killers album sam's town. I'm their unofficial, unpaid, unrecognized promoter. I'll get hands all over, i guess i owe maroon 5 a little bit anyways.

Deal. I have their first album but I didn't get the second.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

how old are you guys.

I don't listen to them anymore because I feel like I've outgrown them. The fray was another band I used to love.
Did you outgrow music or did you just outgrow rock? Who'd you like now?
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I think I have been listening too much Coldplay lately (is there such a thing LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy ) and now my poetry is starting to become influenced by it, not that it could compare! LOL grin wink[/size]
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by ajekpaks(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
I must be the onLy Ajekpaks to have heard them,

In the hood them be looking at me like some psycho
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ajekpaks:

I must be the onLy Ajekpaks to have heard them,

In the hood them be looking at me like some psycho
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by montelik(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mylo Xyloto is great, but it will take something ridiculously special for Coldplay to surpass "A rush of blood to the head", which is still easily their best album to date.
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
montelik:

Mylo Xyloto is great, but it will take something ridiculously special for Coldplay to surpass "A rush of blood to the head", which is still easily their best album to date.
See nobody wants to remember that. You just pointed out the big, fat, same-sex elephant in the room. I don't like to think about how they've already released the best album anybody will ever release.

My original post said homosexuall in its correct form elephant, but somehow it got censored to same-sex. If someone could explain why. . .
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
"A Rush Of Blood To The Head" is great, but it's not my favorite smiley
Re: Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay by Grizz: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
Keane is awesome too. And apparently the lead singer was asked to join coldplay at some point but he refused. . .obviously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MP3: Imagine Dragons – Natural / [Download Mp3] Kendrick Lamar – Prayer / Download The Latest Top Songs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.