Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Many Of Us Used Dis????? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of Us Used Dis????? (3119 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by countsparrow: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You probably mean Emmanuel Ifeajuna....

Commonwealth games gold medalist in the High Jump in 1954 (2.08m)...later joined the Nigerian Army. Involved in the planning of the 1966 coup(indeed believed by some contemporary historians to be the actual mastermind). Responsible for the death of the then Prime Minister Sir Balewa and the Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh during those dark days of January 1966(among others....actually shot his boss Major-General Largema by his own hand). Fled to Ghana, and was extradited when Nkrumah was overthrown. Eventually jailed(but not tried ) by General Ironsi....was freed during the Civil War, was part of the Biafran Army's war in the Mid West in 1967...and subsequently on its failure...was implicated in a 'plot' to overthrow General Ojukwu, the Biafran Head of State...and was executed in August 1967...as a traitor.

Yeah, u are right
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yes,I used that book,but since I was an Ajebutter grin.....
i always thought the man was lying down on top of swimming pool grin
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by cao(f): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
I miss notebooks. I remember the first time I came over here and I had to discover how to use ring binders, running round looking for hole punch.
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by ojaydedon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: why d shock or u think I'm 16?

what did i do
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: why d shock or u think I'm 16?

U didn't use that book. Everyone now wants to lay claims to the good 'old days'

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by AfricanApple(f): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

U didn't use that book. Everyone now wants to lay claims to the good 'old days'
did is so funny, u didn't use it abi, sorry eh but a lot of us here used it. now why is that an issue
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by AfricanApple(f): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
ojaydedon:

what did i do
no mind network
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by hausadreturn(m): 2:31am On Sep 29, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You probably mean Emmanuel Ifeajuna....

Commonwealth games gold medalist in the High Jump in 1954 (2.08m)...later joined the Nigerian Army. Involved in the planning of the 1966 coup(indeed believed by some contemporary historians to be the actual mastermind). Responsible for the death of the then Prime Minister Sir Balewa and the Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh during those dark days of January 1966(among others....actually shot his boss Major-General Largema by his own hand). Fled to Ghana, and was extradited when Nkrumah was overthrown. Eventually jailed(but not tried ) by General Ironsi....was freed during the Civil War, was part of the Biafran Army's war in the Mid West in 1967...and subsequently on its failure...was implicated in a 'plot' to overthrow General Ojukwu, the Biafran Head of State...and was executed in August 1967...as a traitor.
was about to say that.
First man to win gold at the Common wealth games in Vancouver 54, Canada. Emmanuel Ifeajuna, RIP.
Unfortunately he's no longer recognised in this but d military coup
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by Extom(m): 4:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Keketu:

Ede X Ede ' Remi Koni Iya ' Segun Elere Ballu ' Odabo Odabo Kayode ...

..like if you remember grin
Ours was
Eze times(X) Eze, Rice Customer Is Selling Eba, Baba Olu Olu Koyor cheesy
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by echobee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
I use am no be small
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Keketu:

Ede X Ede ' Remi Koni Iya ' Segun Elere Ballu ' Odabo Odabo Kayode ...

..like if you remember grin
Lmaooo soooooo trueeeeee!!!!
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: did is so funny, u didn't use it abi, sorry eh but a lot of us here used it. now why is that an issue

OK, since you wish you used it, then I will agree you used it. Ce finis.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by esmarcq(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol.... i so love dis boook.....
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by AfricanApple(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

OK, since you wish you used it, then I will agree you used it. Ce finis.
this kid here really has nothing to offer the thread. except to blab

if u were sent, tell them I chased u back. now get thee behind moi
Re: How Many Of Us Used Dis????? by Coccusb: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obi Love Your Mother, Papa Is Coming (OLYMPIC).

That was our song for the book. Song seems very meaningless thinking about it now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo Admission List Out / Electronic Library For Schools And Organizations / Laspotech Partime Form Isolo Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.