Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) (24340 Views)

Fairly Used Pure Water Machine For Sale / Pure Water Machine, Ice Block Machine, Granule Machine, Generators For Sale / Hp1000l Pure Water Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2015
brand new..
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
still available...
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
available
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2015
sleeve sealing and shrinking packaging machine

Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2015
still available
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by surgecom(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Smartfeek:
still available

Can u Pls send me the prices to sales (at) benliz.com.ng.

I want to start pure water production and need to get machines for it
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
surgecom:

Can u Pls send me the prices to sales (at) benliz.com.ng.

I want to start pure water production and need to get machines for it
is that your email ?.Please kindly supply a valid email so that I will able to drop it into your inbox. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by surgecom(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Smartfeek:
is that your email ?.Please kindly supply a valid email so that I will able to drop it into your inbox. Thanks.

I don't want to put it as normal because of all these robots taking email addresses for scam.
The (at) is @
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
surgecom:

I don't want to put it as normal because of all these robots taking email addresses for scam.
The (at) is @
please kindly send me a mail with this account smartfeek at Gmail.com cos I have been sending you the mail it is not delivered.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
The (at) is @[/quote]please kindly send me a mail with this account smartfeek at Gmail.com cos I have been sending you the mail it is not delivered.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:30am On May 11, 2015
linear Bottling Line...

Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 10:10am On May 14, 2015
Complete German Water treatment system, Includes Reverse Osmosis, Ultraviolet sterilizer, complete filtration sets and others..

Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by bayuba2002: 2:18am On May 16, 2015
It will be nice to have prices go with pictures.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 11:20am On May 17, 2015
bayuba2002:
It will be nice to have prices go with pictures.
You are right But you can as well select the one of your interest and tell me, then I will able to give you it's quotes, Co's those machines are available in various sizes and that make it hard to tag their prices here
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 17, 2015
Smartfeek:
Reverse Osmosis 1ton
How much is the cost of the Reserve Osmosis based, water treatment machine. Also let me know if you can handle the installation and at what cost. thanks.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 2:02pm On May 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
How much is the cost of the Reserve Osmosis based, water treatment machine. Also let me know if you can handle the installation and at what cost. thanks.
The price is #1.2million and as for the installation, We also Do the installation and it charges depends on the location. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
Smartfeek:
The price is #1.2million and as for the installation, We also Do the installation and it charges depends on the location. Thanks.
Location is Chevron axis of Lekki.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Location is Chevron axis of Lekki.
Alright then, since it is within Lagos state you are not paying much, just #50,000.
Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
Your contact information pls, so I will call you when am ready so you can study the location for the installation and we can bargain further prior to quotation and installation. And one more thing. I was informed that water from reverse osmosis is portal for drinking. Note that Lekki water is terrible. Is it possible to make this our water drinkable ?

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Machine (DINGLI) by Smartfeek: 8:18am On May 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
Your contact information pls, so I will call you when am ready so you can study the location for the installation and we can bargain further prior to quotation and installation. And one more thing. I was informed that water from reverse osmosis is portal for drinking. Note that Lekki water is terrible. Is it possible to make this our water drinkable ?
08032502832,08155620309. Yes it will definitely make it drinkable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For Buyers For Your Bulk Food Products, Please Enter Here: / Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.