Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

From A Concerned Christian To All Worshipers On The Issue Of Can's Seized Jet. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From A Concerned Christian To All Worshipers On The Issue Of Can's Seized Jet. (431 Views)

Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From A Concerned Christian To All Worshipers On The Issue Of Can's Seized Jet. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
In the name of our maker, i wish you all a fulfiled week. I'll like us to reason as one irrespective of our religion

A good number of Nigerians have through one medium of the other heard of an issue of a seized jet and money alleged to be that of CAN's president, Ayo Oritsejafor, for the purchase of illegal arms and ammunation for the islamic sect, Boko Haram. It is imperative to state here that Ayo Oritsejafor is human and does not stand as a symbol of the christian faith. He himself is also striving towards perfection.

I've read a lot of comments, posts and articles of individuals who have decided to use the news as a means of gaining cheap points against Christians, denting the image of christians and to drag christianity in the mud.

Be you muslim, christian or traditional worshiper who understands the essence of religion and have the fear of the Almighy God should know these news are from politicians who believes causing commotion among united people will increase their change of bringing down their oppositions.

Last week, in the house of rep, the opposition have been asked to create facts or statement based on facts that the alleged cash is meant for the purchase of arm for boko haram. Since we're yet to get any audio, visual of audio visual facts from them, let's be careful of the way we judge the subjects.

The essence of this write up is to advice non christians not to take advantage of this situation to get cheap points against the christian association.

May the peace of God be with us all.

Greetings to my northern brothers and sisters.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Christianity? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/14 / Is There An Automatic Paradise Reward If You Win A Soul For God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.