Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Is There An Automatic Paradise Reward If You Win A Soul For God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There An Automatic Paradise Reward If You Win A Soul For God? (429 Views)

Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? / How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For? / Does It Mean There's Nothing Like "Selling Soul For Riches"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Automatic Paradise Reward If You Win A Soul For God? by autofreak2020(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is there an automatic ticket for those who win soul(s) for God.
Does churches give any kind of reward for such people?
It baffles me a lot when I see a xtian that is erratic faith-wisely trying so hard to win a soul, instead of making people to reason with your faith via good deeds and action towards your neighbor, you carry bible up and down with intention to win an already stray soul.
A xtian domination came to my friend's house to win his soul on campus, a guy and a girl with a million braid on her head, my padi no waste time as he asked the lady to tell him what the bible in her hand says about the importance attached to females covering their head. Next, my guy begin dey quote bible for her, the guy interrupted to defend the babe when my friend looked at the babe and said "before I will allow you to preach to me, you have to look for something to cover your hair after the attachments has been removed because the Bible frown at artificial hair too, then make sure that your skirt is not revealing the figure and shapes of your buttock. You can come back after that has been done and preach that part of the gospel which I haven't heard and understood to me".
It seems the soul winner also derives some earthly pleasure from it too.

No matter how closed I am to a friend, I begin to unearth your flaws and halt our friendship as soon as you start preaching to me.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Steal A Bible? / Has God Let You Down? / Here Comes The Dreamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.