Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender (558 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / Factors Pple Consider The Most In Deciding To Join & Remain In A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender by enm(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Have You Try The Name Jesus

There is no other name like Jesus Christ, at the mention of Jesus name every knee bow, all curse are broken, all problem get solved, despair run away and peace come in, no problem or situation can hold you down.

All you need to do is to sincerely accept and confesses Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour and live by the Word of God.

The more you learn and live by the Word of God, the more you grow in the power of the word and the more you grow in the power of the Word of God, and the more you grow in Jesus and He in you for He is the Word.

John 1 vs 1-5 state that " 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not".

With Jesus in you, residing in you no power or any principality can contend with you, for the Lord Jesus is greater and powerful than the power in them. With Jesus in you, on your body will be the marks of Lord Jesus Christ and no power, principality or man can trouble you, darkness will flee away from you, your destiny and your glory will shine forth, barreness, poverty, that problem weighing you down and giving you so much concerns will all succumb and bow to you for that Word "Jesus" is so powerful.

God Almighty, Our Heavenly Father and Creator honour His Word all above all His name. And Jesus teaches to ask whatever we ask of the father, we should ask by His name. For Jesus is the word, the truth and the light of the world and also the only way to God the Father.

Dear beloved speak the Word Jesus, call on the name Jesus and see changes takes place in your life. For the Name Jesus which is the Word of God to works and do wonders in your life you must sincerely give your life to Christ Jesus and confess Him as your personal Lord and Saviour and if you have yet to do so just confess this confession below or if you have given your life to Christ Jesus but due to challenges or one thing or the other you back slide, don't worry much for our God is a merciful and a Loving Father.

Please read this confession aloud

Lord Jesus, i accept and confess you as my personal Lord and Saviour and believe that You die for me on the cross of calvary so that i will be free from sin and eternal damnation. I have come to You today as a sinner and i have sin against you. I confess and repent of all my sin, have mercy on me, let your blood which flow on the cross of calvary wash away all my sin, forgive me, my sin and let my name be written with your permanently in the book of life. In Jesus name i confess.

Locate any bible believing church near you and worship with them and you can reach me for counselling through this medium 08098219805 ( no flashing) or bbm 29E8F87D. Am Noel by name. Thanks for reading and be blessed in Jesus name.

Please note and remember, salvation is free.

1 Like

Re: Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender by Godfullsam(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
The name of Jesus is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is saved.
Re: Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender by nwaobitex: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
correct
Re: Have You Try The Name Jesus Before Deciding To Give Up And Surrender by enm(m): 4:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Dear brothers and sisters, i greet you in the name of the Lord God Almighty as i wish you all happy new and wonderful month.

Want you all to know that through Christ Jesus, you have been made to be more than a conqueror, you are longer constrained to the problems of your foundation and every other problem because Jesus has set you free, yes you are free, i am free and we are free today and forever more in Jesus name.

Note check your standing with God, its never too late now to have a right standing with God. Come to Jesus and let Him help you.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis On The Loaves And Fishes "Parable" / Lawsuit: US Pastor With AIDS, Slept With Congregation Members / General Overseer Caught Having Intimate Affairs With Wife Of A Military Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.