Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus (1208 Views)

Emekus, MTN Project Fame Finalist Is In Trouble / The Scene : Meet Emekus (project Fame Season 7 Alumnus) / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus by lwise(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
I keep wondering if MTN was sincere with selection of the winners. The last three successive winners are nothing to write home about,now Geoffrey again.
This year winner ought to be Emeka followed by Clement and Christian,those are the 3 best out of the 8.
Guys what do you feel.
Re: MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus by philo3(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
emekus n nobody else...
emekus n nobody else...
emekus n nobody else...
Re: MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus by MykLANNY(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eliab was suppose to be chosen as king.. Bt the david was annointed king instead.. Its grace not race..
Re: MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus by lwise(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
MykLANNY: Eliab was suppose to be chosen as king.. Bt the david was annointed king instead.. Its grace not race..

These days it's not always grace but ojoro
Re: MTN Project Fame Winner ought to Be Emekus by philo3(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
n godfery took it... emekus deserved better..*sobs*...emekus dnt worry ull soon join Penthauz or Goretti music group... 1love

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Wizkid, Olamide, Basketmouth Will Not Be Voting. / "I Can't Spell My Boyfriend's Name" - Miley Cyrus / Photos: Executed ISIS Fighters Lined Up In The Ruins Of Border Town Of Kobane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.